Feeling squishy since upgrade

Paladin
Post Limit:
Recently, yesterday, I upgraded to a 522 neck, 522 bracers, and 502 ring. Went from 489 to 492. Put in extra socket on bracers, gemmed, enchanted. My health pool went from 390K to a little over 400K. Why do I feel so much squishier than I did before?

Seems like it takes longer to kill things on Isle of Thunder now than it did yesterday and my health takes much bigger hits today than it did yesterday.

Switching out the bracers (I had White Tiger tier) didn't effect my 4 pc bonus because I had all 5 pieces on before.

Any ideas?
If it was just the bracers that changed, then you shouldn't be having issues like that. You probably just had bad luck with crits today or something.
I don't feel any different on my 488ilvl paly. Things on Isle of Thunder, are not the biggest push overs. So it may not be that you are weaker, but more so that the monsters are stronger.
If it was just the bracers that changed, then you shouldn't be having issues like that. You probably just had bad luck with crits today or something.

you could be right my friend. I hadn't considered that.

I don't feel any different on my 488ilvl paly. Things on Isle of Thunder, are not the biggest push overs. So it may not be that you are weaker, but more so that the monsters are stronger.

If I hadn't been doing Isle of Thunder dailies since day one of 5.2, I'd consider that, but I've been pretty religious about it, as I have been with all dailies. I can definitely tell a difference between how I was performing on the same content yesterday before the upgrades and how I performed today, with the upgrades.
I'm with Keten - it's likely just bad RNG; I jumped from 490 yesterday to 493 today and had no issues with dailies after.
If I hadn't been doing Isle of Thunder dailies since day one of 5.2, I'd consider that, but I've been pretty religious about it, as I have been with all dailies. I can definitely tell a difference between how I was performing on the same content yesterday before the upgrades and how I performed today, with the upgrades.

That being the case, the RNG may have not been in your favor.. there are day's were i can plow through a silver mob with out dropping to 50%, other day's 1 shot crit hit and am flashing red.