Stormwind Bounty Board

Wyrmrest Accord
- Destorys the Stormwind Bounty Board with fire-

The cloaked figure waits in Stormwind, snickering at the moment Rilgan is smacked. Hazel eyes watching over both Nox and the warlock who was smacked. However, at the moment of their departure, the cloak figure would merely return to the board and continue burning it. For I am an old man. Nox surely can't hit m-- OH NO! HERE SHE COMES!

*Flees*
Ohhh, I -like- this thread.

I can't get online ATM, so I'll do it here: You have my permission, should it be applicable.
Oh, look at that, a new low-risk bounty up! And it's someone we all might know.
That's actually kinda funny to me.
I'm not sure if I want to be on this... Everyone forgot me so I guess it's as good a time as any to lay low so I DON'T end up on it.
So, tell me, is there any other way to work out and contact you about this without whispering you in-game? I won't be online until Friday.
I prefer to receive whispers because the process goes MUCH more smoothly and quicker. Actually, I should make a form for people to fill out and post in the thread. Would speed the process up.

MAJOR LEAGUE EDIT: I posted up a form for criminals to fill out in Post #1. Any criminals, feel free to either use this form or contact me via In-game whispers.
I... I...

A guard guild doing it right?!

WITCHCRAFT!

Also, amazing. *brofist*
This... This is just amazing. Hopefully I can get some of my own criminals up on that board to spice things up in my normally dull RP.
An extremely tall human woman stepped up to the board, giving it a careful glance over before stepping away.

"Time to get to work." She put on her guard tabard, freshly washed, and began her patrol.
Criminal Name: Nox, 'The Darkmother'
Criminal Description: A woman of average height known only to wear dark hooded robes and a tabard with the insignia of 'The Shadowguard' (a green cross). On her back is a large white blade with green runes running down it's center. No facial features are recorded, as she is rarely known to remove her hood, which shrouds her face.
Criminal history: This woman has commited multiple acts of assault upon members of the clergy, and multiple counts of murder. She has also commited many large acts of vandalism throughout Stormwind City. Another crime would be the use of necromancy within city walls.
This makes me so happy to see everyone so supportive of us ;-; brings tears to me eyes.
This sounds rad.
It warms my heart to see so many people embracing this idea. Also, Nox, you gonna be worth a lot of money.
It warms my heart to see so many people embracing this idea. Also, Nox, you gonna be worth a lot of money.

Good. I like to see my bounty hunters determined. They have a lot of competition with those who just want me dead.
Props to awesome people doing awesome rp.
And suddenly the Shadowguard become whopping big targets.
Sadly, the guild itself is a bit dead all of the sudden, but we still have a large IC follower-base.
Good. I like to see my bounty hunters determined. They have a lot of competition with those who just want me dead.

I know the feeling as well.

Be careful and have fun being hunted by even more people Nox. *Whispers* If you need help... You know how to find me...
>.>
<.<
Not sure whether to feel proud of how much I'm worth, or worried about how much I'm worth.

E: I've found a small fault.

What if someone were to play the old trick of, agreeing to be captured, and splitting the funds with said bounty hunter when you get out of prison?

Surely, you don't want to -pay- the criminals.

E2: Low-Threat, eh? So you think. *evil cackling ending with a hacking cough, and a sadface*

Damn kids.