1-2 Shot by ProtWarriors, new Pre Cata Rogues

Warrior
Yes, to all those people who are outraged at me telling them to deal with it, that's exactly what I'm saying.

The root problem is that ever since mists dropped, our forums have been flooded with criers and complainers.

People, like all of you complaining NOW about low level PvP being unbalanced, coming to our forums, and calling everyone who plays a warrior a newb, a reroller, or someone with less skill then a rock. You come here, saying how we are the scum of the game and should die, insulting us for things that are out of our hands.

And you expect us, the warriors who play their class and love it, to sit here and be all happy and welcoming?

NO!

When a warrior logs on and comes to the forums to ask for advice, they expect to get it, but lately, it's been people like the whiners and complainers trolling them sayng that you don't need a rotation, or just shield slam, etc etc.

And yet, when warrior tell you to shut up and deal with it, you get insulted saying that we should have to deal with your !@#$ on our forums when we're just trying to play the game like everyone. If you want sympathy, go to the Battlegrounds forums. Because if you are looking for some sort of discernable sympathy here from the warrior community, you are pushing a very heavy boulder up a very steep cliff.

We know that shield slam is powerful. We don't need all of YOU, who don't play warriors, to tell us this, and then going into tearful details about how you hate us and what should be done.

But ofcourse...ofcourse, there seems to be those who feel the need to tell us this every day, and frankly, it's old. You have a problem, take it elsewhere.

And back to what I said, yes, there are 2 solutions, and only 2 solutions.

Either don't do low level BG's. Why? Because they will never be balanced. And if you want Blizz to balance them, do us a favour and go on a breathing strike, promising not to take another breath until blizz fixes low level BG's. This will solve so many problems for us.

And ofcourse, you can always simply deal with it. You can deal with it like every other class has to deal with the %^-* that blizz does and realize that low level BG's don't matter to PvP balance, and realize there are far more OP classes then prot warriors at low level BG's.

But since all of you were outraged by the idea of having to deal with it, then reroll.

Is that so hard? Since appearntly to so many people warriors take no skill to play, then all of you outraged low level BG heros should have no problem leveling one, then you can go arond one-shotting people and your rage and anger will disappear....like all the warriors hope you will from our forums and leave us in peace.
Let's say I have a lvl 50 warrior. He does 3xdps'ers worth of PVE damage in Scholo, one shots people at whim. If I get a healer in a BG, I make people give up. They literally stand there and die. If they run, I charge from range since it's always off CD. I stun and pummel everything and shout until people are silenced. I love playing until I meet other Prot warriors jumping on the bandwagon and ruining my day ruining other people's day.

I love it! So many kills and my KB are just as high. No one leaves unless they are dead when they see me. My name is tank. "Protection" Class. Warrior. I don't even have to swap specs when I DO lvl, and people are like WTF why ARE there 2 TANKS!?!?! I just giggle to myself. "Guys!" I shout, "I am a DPS!!!" We all laugh and laugh. Except for the warlock...he just glares at me and stares at Recount.

Remember, it's only a game if everyone feels like they have a fighting chance to win. There is no chance to win. Sometimes BG's are JUST warriors and healers on the battlegroup I play on.

What would happen if the bosses you fight in PVE, I assume you do something in the game, just one-shotted everyone, including tanks in PVE? Healers are like WTF, and you will, of course say: WORKING AS INTENDED! Amirite?

Very respectfully,

Knight Oskirrii
Let's say I have a lvl 50 warrior. He does 3xdps'ers worth of PVE damage in Scholo, one
He does that because most people at level 50 lack AoE/.. or at least decent ones. Scholo has a lot of pulls with multiple mobs. That's why he is top DPS and anyone that doesn't realize that isn't paying attention.

If I get a healer in a BG, I make people give up. They literally stand there and die. If they run, I charge from range since it's always off CD.
I have no problem healing a Warrior damage on my healer in low level brackets. I've used Druids, Monks, Paladins, and now I've moved on Shaman. This is why you have defensive CD's and CC.

Remember, it's only a game if everyone feels like they have a fighting chance to win. There is no chance to win. Sometimes BG's are JUST warriors and healers on the battlegroup I play on.
Wait a minute..aren't you a hunter? You let Warriors touch you? I'm fairly certain you have some pretty decent CC at your level and probably some more CC depending on your pet. And Hunters don't hit so nicely either.

What would happen if the bosses you fight in PVE, I assume you do something in the game, just one-shotted everyone, including tanks in PVE? Healers are like WTF, and you will, of course say: WORKING AS INTENDED! Amirite?
If someone !@#$s up...most of them do in fact, one shot the idiot that didn't stack with the raid.
I agree Mallegoth. Something needs to be done and soon.
03/24/2013 11:43 AMPosted by Hallucinogen
Wait a minute..aren't you a hunter? You let Warriors touch you? I'm fairly certain you have some pretty decent CC at your level and probably some more CC depending on your pet. And Hunters don't hit so nicely either.

Charge much? Exactly how bad are you at warrior?
I just rolled a low level warrior and am ROFL STOMPING in low level BGs, THIS IS AWESOME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
People don't like being Ambush > Eviscerate'd or hunters damn near one - shotting people at range either but you don't see people posting about that so I don't see a problem with warriors and Shield Slam.
How is the Prot War on 90's BG? I mean, he's still just for FC? Or he can do some nice damage?
its pretty simple low lvl bgs have never been perfect stop crying an lvl

Perfect example of a hypocrite right there.

You have either

A. Not set foot in low level PvP in a long time.

B. Or are secretly abusing the hell out of the shield slam buffs on a twink.

Do you honestly think just because we'll get one shot means that we won't step into a low level battleground until level 90?

No. That's a little too much wishful thinking.
03/24/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Calloffruity
its pretty simple low lvl bgs have never been perfect stop crying an lvl

Perfect example of a hypocrite right there.

You have either

A. Not set foot in low level PvP in a long time.

B. Or are secretly abusing the hell out of the shield slam buffs on a twink.

Do you honestly think just because we'll get one shot means that we won't step into a low level battleground until level 90?

No. That's a little too much wishful thinking.
<-Levels most alts through BGs/Instances. This toon wasn't one of them.
Yes, to all those people who are outraged at me telling them to deal with it, that's exactly what I'm saying.

The root problem is that ever since mists dropped, our forums have been flooded with criers and complainers.

People, like all of you complaining NOW about low level PvP being unbalanced, coming to our forums, and calling everyone who plays a warrior a newb, a reroller, or someone with less skill then a rock. You come here, saying how we are the scum of the game and should die, insulting us for things that are out of our hands.

And you expect us, the warriors who play their class and love it, to sit here and be all happy and welcoming?

NO!

When a warrior logs on and comes to the forums to ask for advice, they expect to get it, but lately, it's been people like the whiners and complainers trolling them sayng that you don't need a rotation, or just shield slam, etc etc.

And yet, when warrior tell you to shut up and deal with it, you get insulted saying that we should have to deal with your !@#$ on our forums when we're just trying to play the game like everyone. If you want sympathy, go to the Battlegrounds forums. Because if you are looking for some sort of discernable sympathy here from the warrior community, you are pushing a very heavy boulder up a very steep cliff.

We know that shield slam is powerful. We don't need all of YOU, who don't play warriors, to tell us this, and then going into tearful details about how you hate us and what should be done.

But ofcourse...ofcourse, there seems to be those who feel the need to tell us this every day, and frankly, it's old. You have a problem, take it elsewhere.

And back to what I said, yes, there are 2 solutions, and only 2 solutions.

Either don't do low level BG's. Why? Because they will never be balanced. And if you want Blizz to balance them, do us a favor and go on a breathing strike, promising not to take another breath until blizz fixes low level BG's. This will solve so many problems for us.

And of course, you can always simply deal with it. You can deal with it like every other class has to deal with the %^-* that blizz does and realize that low level BG's don't matter to PvP balance, and realize there are far more OP classes then prot warriors at low level BG's.

But since all of you were outraged by the idea of having to deal with it, then reroll.

Is that so hard? Since appearntly to so many people warriors take no skill to play, then all of you outraged low level BG heros should have no problem leveling one, then you can go arond one-shotting people and your rage and anger will disappear....like all the warriors hope you will from our forums and leave us in peace.

First of all, your logic is sadly like most of the new generation growing up in America. Give me more, and screw everyone else (right or wrong). I"m not complaining about past nerfs, hell I played a warrior for years, I don't ever want to see a class be completely rubbish or completely OP. That's no fun for the game. I personally have never come on this forum to say "nerf nerf nerf" until this Shield slam post. So not sure where your animosity is coming from.

I'm not asking you to be useless in pvp...im asking other classes to not be useless against you. I know low lvl bg's have never been balanced, and i'm not asking for them to be spending hours balancing it....but ignoring an obvious problem is not the right thing to do.

Anyways, i'm done with this post since I was asking something and giving an honest opinion on the matter, not qq'n...not demanding a nerf TO THE GROUND...just a look at the problem.

Good day sir.
Can we drop this Shield Slam low bg thing, it really is pointless.
Yes, it is OP.
Blizzard will eventually change it.
Until then, stop complaining and level up.
Huh... shouldn't you be whining... I don't know... someplace where the devs can actually answer you guys ? Cause last time I checked, blues don't reply to class foruns.
BRB, leveling another warrior.
Haha, it's good fun, kind of like revenge from cata... hahaha, you remember rogues with the ambush/guaranteed evis crits? At least you can see a warrior coming.. :p
I would wrather get 1 shot by a prot warrior and avoid them from then on, than deal with friggin unkillable low level healers. I leveled this rogue up through bgs and man I still have nightmares about it taking 6 people going full out dps to down a resto druid spamming 1 spell.
03/22/2013 11:41 PMPosted by Katlei
So, you think Blizzard is going to nerf Prot Warriors just because low lvl bg's are unbalanced? Low lvl has been unbalanced for years and just for knowledge sake, I had no problems on my boomy or hunter dealing with Prot Warriors, unless there is 2 or 3 of them. It's no different than having 2 or 3 of any class on you.

I would like to direct your ADD attention span to holy paladin "shockadins" hotfix.. rogues fixes etc. Did you forget about those?

Shockadins were hot fixed because they were globalling players at 90, not because they were to powerful at low levels...
It makes BGs at low level UNPLAYABLE.

As does the

Shadow Priest destroying everyone and out healing every one

Discipline Priest unkillable and in top 5 in hks and top 2 in healing

Resto Druids unkillable and do more dps then some melee classes as Cat form and or Bear form

Rogues Ambush, backstab dead

Ret Pallies, pop avenger cds = dead

Hunters! arcane shot, kill command = dead

Boomkin starfire wrath = dead

Warlock! OMG Warlocks low level absorb more damage then tanks and priests together...

Monks stun, kick, jab, stun. fists ..................

Mages we all know mages right!

Ele Shaman lava bursting chain lighting groups

55+ Dks!

I mean all classes are powerful if geared and played correctly
Seriously, if it's not Prot Warriors, it's Rogues.

Or Hunters.

Or Disc Priests.

Or Ferals.

Or a Holy Paladin (lolwtf)

or... etc