Legendary Pets from 5.2

Pet Battles
Post Limit:
i could not have been more underwhelmed. I beat all of them with the exception of 2 the first time. the 2 i didnt beat the first time i beat the second time. I was really hoping for this to bring some difficulty to PVE pet battling. i WANTED it to be so hard that even seasoned well composed teams would have a difficult time beating.

What we got instead...a single easy to beat creature with the life of 3 pets...WHO CARES? there wasnt even any adventure about it. they showed u exactly where they all were on the map. no rare spawns, no searching for them. u just fly to them, one shot them, and move on.

Blizz u gotta come up with something better than this. that was a pathetic attempt to ad content. we are all dumber for having done it and may god have mercy on your soul.....
This is a daily, you don't want them to be too difficult.

It kinda reminds me of the legendary birds in Pokemon. 1 vs 3. Only hard part was catching em without a master ball.

I imagine we'll have some really elite tamers in future patches that will be similar to the elite four.

I read somewhere that blizzard was thinking about adding elite and legendary pets/stones down the road. Think of how these will be by then.
Some of the Fable pets are chillin' in their little mob-free areas along with their battle pet pals.

If you're looking for a predictable pet type to set up a leveling team these are really handy. No wandering around the zone looking for battles and if you need beast or critter stones they're even more useful.
This is a daily, you don't want them to be too difficult.

I'd rather it be difficult and only need to beat 2 or 3 than have it be super easy and make us fly all over Pandaria.
I imagine we'll have some really elite tamers in future patches that will be similar to the elite four.

MoP already has an elite six; considering you can't outlevel them I think they're probably actually harder than an elite four. Almost all E4 problems can be solved by bringing more type counters and/or leveling up, and it's only the comparatively slower grind of leveling in Pokemon that disguises this. (Of course, if you want to do E4 underleveled, or with poor type selection, or both, then they're hard. Feel free to do the pandaria tamers the same way.)

You do fight them one at a time with free access to stable masters in between them, but given how readily WoW hands out out-of-combat pet healing items, that doesn't really matter anyway. And you can do them in any order you like, but since you're already probably at the exp cap on at least some of your pets by then, that doesn't matter either.

If they had made the quest a weekly instead of a daily, people would probably whine less about the travel time involved, and more about how long it takes to get all the pandas. But the fact that you CAN do it every day doesn't mean you HAVE to -- this is even more true for pet dailies than for regular dailies.
An Elite four with a Champion would be really cool