Tauren or Blood Elf

Paladin
Post Limit:
Go belf. Taurens are hell to play in instances on account of the size. The aoe silence is kinda nifty too.
05/26/2013 03:34 PMPosted by Bravehearth
fem belf

Female blood elves must work at the redundant department of redundancy.

QFT right here.
Stay dwarf ... dwarf > all. I wish horde could play dwarves, I'd race change in a heartbeat
Well I've found female taurens don't have any clipping issues with gear.. Plus we're awesome :)

I gotta handle it to you, you are a very cute looking FemTauren.
05/27/2013 09:03 AMPosted by Rarity
Well I've found female taurens don't have any clipping issues with gear.. Plus we're awesome :)

Aww thanks lol.
05/27/2013 09:31 AMPosted by Midknightsun

Aww thanks lol.

I never liked the Furious Set headpiece, but it works so well on a Tauren, it's amazing!
I went Femtaur cause I hated the way my female blood elf spread her legs when riding a mount. Hmmm, I probably should phrase that better, lol. Once Taurens became available I switched over. :)
I'd go male BE and then female. Tauren are too big for me and even though they run at the same speed, they feel slower. Also, AoE silence ftw.
I have a hard time still trying to play a Horde Paladin. But those Sunwalker NPC's... Amazing. Not to mention the Sunwalker Kodo is one of the coolest mounts.
From a PvP PoV, I'd say go BELF. Already enough stuns around HPaladin Arena/RBG's you wont need a AoE Stomp along with the fact that everything in RBG's is Caster Heavy and A AoE Silence to help score kills outweighs a stun in 2's Arena any day if your playing viable 2's comps.

Everyone should take a look at my O P Absorbadin Thread for 5.3. Get ready to LuL!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9165786787?page=1#2
Tauren, we make all the ladies feel safe and protected.
Thanks for this thread. I made a fem belf to 36, then decided she wasn't tanky enough, so I also have a level 30 male Tauren paladin. Are the issues really just:

1. Male Taurens may have some clipping issues on 1 or 2 instance maps and
2. Belfs benefit from AoE silence?

Is it just cosmetic after that?
I don't really care much for the racials since they wont really make much of a difference.

I was a Belf, never again. i used the silence all the damn time.
But i like my stun more, it lets me stay somewhat at par with other classes stuns.
And lets me keep on smacking people with no questions asked.

Also if you go Belf you may just spontaneously grow a vagoo
Female tauren are the best. :)

Something about blood elves I find too mundane, plus they have tiny hands and tiny wrists, I want to feel like all the wrath of the heavens is coming down on my opponent when I hammer of wrath it, not like I'm throwing a tiny glow-stick.
Blood elves look great on anything u put on them male or female. everytime i look at a tauren the 1st thing that i notice is their large hoof and nose. if u want elegance go blood elf if u want to look like a power house with brute strengh go tauren and u don't mind being a giant.

warstop imo is alot more effective than arcane torrent. arcane torrent only works on magic casters warstomp works on anything near a 8yd range. the mana return is hardly enough for a flash heal LOL.