Spectral Porcupette
Living Sandling
Ji-Kun Hatchling
Son of Animus

Have to Trade::

Emerald Whelpling
Grinder

pandaemonium pound 1459
I'll trade my Sunfur Panda for your Emerald Whelpling.

Ava#1210

Aww.
As I already see pandas in the 1500 range, I'd want more than just a Sunfur, but thank you.
I'd offer you the Red Panda as well but alas, it is NOT tradable.
I'd offer you the Red Panda as well but alas, it is NOT tradable.

Ah, what is that. Snowy, mountain and just the sunfur are?
I am looking to trade my spawn of gnathus for a spectral porcupette.
Deleted
Deleted
Bitterhope.. I don't understand what you are doing? Are you offering to trade with me? Or.. are you just posting for trades in my thread.
Is Spectral Porcupette (hours of farming) really considered on-par with Spawn of G'nathus (<10 minute fight on a 15-minute respawn timer) these days? I was hoping to farm and trade a Spectral Porcupette for two Spawn of G'nathus (one for me and one for my friend), but I'm not going to bother if those hours are really only good for a single Spawn. :\
Deleted
Deleted
Is Spectral Porcupette (hours of farming) really considered on-par with Spawn of G'nathus (<10 minute fight on a 15-minute respawn timer) these days? I was hoping to farm and trade a Spectral Porcupette for two Spawn of G'nathus (one for me and one for my friend), but I'm not going to bother if those hours are really only good for a single Spawn. :\

For whatever reason, on my server, the spawn of gnathus sells for a lot more than the spectral porcupette. I guess if it were just a straight forward kill that didn't require a lot of movement and could be solo'd very easily by one person, it might be less, but a lot of classes cannot kite fight the spawn.

I understand that a group can take it down more easily, but a group can also easily farm bones.
Hi here, old thread.