Tyrannical Gear--capri pants, really?

Paladin
Starting to put together my Tyrannical set, and noticed tonight that once again, Blizz has put healing pallies in pants (annoying enough as it is) but also they are short. Like don't even make it down to the ankles short.

That's right. The tyrannical PLATE gear is capri pants.

The helmet looks very scary indeed, it's all "Grrrrrrr!!!"
The pants, on the other hand, say "hey, let's get some gelato and walk on the beach before our Gap commercial shoot begins!!"

Plate should come down to your ankles at least.
Better yet, healers should be wearing robes.

**as an aside, can you please stop making "robes" and then making them actually not be robes. Call them a tunic, a chestpiece, something. Just not robes that turn out to have legs. That's not a robe. That's a jumpsuit.
Transmog.

Best thing to happen to paladin gear design in years.
The Capri Pants is only a female avatar thing, or might even be as specific as Belf Female.

As to the pants instead of robes, that's just laziness on Blizzards part. Having the gear look different for Holy Paladins would require them to design 2 sets of plate pants for Paladins. They'd much rather just copy past the visual and slap a new name on it.
I believe you must watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZapOy3eH3yE
I really like the malevolent gear, the tyrannical on the other hand...yeesh.
Helm looks bad !@#, shoulders are okay and the chest could have been good if it didn't have the long sleeve tee on underneath. How about showing some pally skin?
A long skirt or robe would look bad $%^ with that helm and shoulders, like some sort Sauron avenger thing.

Not too excited about the weapons either...oh well, malevolent sword is great at least.

I am happy the set looks completely different and they are getting away from the slowly changing sets that they used in wrath and cata (except the cataclysmic gear of course)
03/24/2013 02:06 PMPosted by Amieclaire
chest could have been good if it didn't have the long sleeve tee on underneath. How about showing some pally skin?

It does show skin...if you're male. :P
Be thankful your wearing the male set with stripper straps over your bare chest.

Maybe the designers are european?