Is it possible to do dailies as Holy?

Paladin
I hit 90 recently and decided I wanted to heal battlegrounds so I went straight to that.

I want to do the Thunder Isle dailies but I'm just plain stuck. I have zero DPS gear and can barely kill one enemy as holy. Can't buy DPS gear from the AH because it's ridiculously over priced and I have no more Pandaria quests for rewards. Any insight into this dilemma would be appreciated.

Is there any way I can pump out numbers as holy?
It is, it's just slower than a dps spec if you're trying to do them solo.

IoT is so busy that you would have to intentionally do them solo though.

Just change your glyphs and talents to be more appropriate for questing.

Might be sound like a noob question, but what rotation would let me kill things?

I've just been spamming denounce and my cds, and using judgement and holy shock. It takes like 3 minutes just to kill an enemy with 500k health, let alone a few of them.

Sorry, new to Paladins.
I'm just going to dish out the money and buy ret gear. Disregard this.
I feel your pain. But Holy Shock is VERY viable. I complete all the dailies, and you can too! I'll gladly send you my whole "Holy Shock" guide. Don't bother with Ret. I tried it too. You'll do fine in PvE, but get nowhere in PvP, and you won't feel "empowered". I'm gonna post my own "Holy Shock" guide for MoP. But don't feel bad. Pallys have been nerfed into nothingness. As Holy you have WAY more versatility if you do it up right. I'll send you a friend request. I'm happy to share all I know. And please check out my post asking Blizz to help us out here! It's at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8415142012 . Thanks! And good luck!

Might be sound like a noob question, but what rotation would let me kill things?

I've just been spamming denounce and my cds, and using judgement and holy shock. It takes like 3 minutes just to kill an enemy with 500k health, let alone a few of them.

Sorry, new to Paladins.

It's going to be "slow," as holy, but you should have enough DPS to kill almost anything on the island with the exception of a few named.

What you lose in speed, you make up in survival. HS, and Denounce are your big hitters at 30-60k a pop. Just spam til dead or you need to self heal. Suppliment with a hammer if you have more than one mob.
you can survive anything, but it is slow as hell. pardon my language.

What I usually do is do the manageable things myself and jump in on a DPS (same faction) who is doing the big bosses. They're taggable so you get credit. I heal them, we share the damage so everyone wins.

Sometimes my friends will help me and it gets done fast. You can find someone to party up and help you as well.

Nonetheless, it is possible. just long.

as for a rotation.......

holy shock, denounce spam. keep crusader strike and judgement to keep censure stacks. heal..... holy shock crits pretty often. I use holy prism too...if I get swarmed I cast it on myself to at least get some AOE damage....

call me lazy, lol but I'm too lazy to farm a ret set and I just don't have that much affection for the spec.
Possible? Yes. Practical? Certainly not. In a great holy set you take about 40-60 seconds to kill a mob. In a halfway good ret set it takes 20-30 seconds. That might not seem like a big difference, but multiply that by ~70-100 mobs you have to kill to do your dailies it adds up quick.
Takes about 40 seconds on average in my holy gear (which atm is basically entirely 476 honor gear, gemmed for resil, and no real trinkets), without changing glyphs or talents, to kill regular IoT 500-600k hp mobs. Which basically means denounce-denounce-shock-prism-denounce until shock again. Proper glyphs and chain pulling with cooldowns make a fair difference.

A Brit would call it serviceable.
Possible? Yes. Practical? Certainly not. In a great holy set you take about 40-60 seconds to kill a mob. In a halfway good ret set it takes 20-30 seconds. That might not seem like a big difference, but multiply that by ~70-100 mobs you have to kill to do your dailies it adds up quick.

I do my Thunder Isle dailies in well under an hour before I go to work in the morning most days. That's 15~ or so quests. Not all of them are "kill" quests, and the ability to just ignore mobs as you are running around is nice (self target HS, EF). You don't have to kill everything. You're not getting XP anyways. Chances are you aren't getting much in the ways of gold off "most" of them anyways.

The trick is not killing every mob. It's only killing the mobs you actually have to kill. 70-100 mobs is really only 35-50 (if that much).
On my alt holy paladin that only has greens and a couple blues for ret, but is about ilevel 475 in holy gear...I've found holy to be faster for questing than as a way poorly geared ret.

If you have a bit better ret gear, though, ret will quickly pull ahead obviously.
Its possible. Its not smart but, its possible.
Being Holy hasn't stopped me from doing my dailies.
I just switch to ret to do dailies.