Fury, BloodBath or Avatar

Warrior
Bloodbath or Avatar? i feel that i don't do much damage in bloodbath, but most sites say to take it. so i thought i'd ask if am doing something wrong? should i be using something with bloodbath to make it do more damage? (pvp)
Macro Bloodbath and Dragonroar together. Preferably pop CD just before you use bloodbath, more non auto attack damage you do, the most itll tick. I suck and I've had BB tick for 51k on one of the bosses in ToT LFR.

didnt see the pvp. I think bloodbath is removed by snare removing abilities. Avatar is generally better.
For PvP, I'd say Avatar. For PvE go with Bloodbath.
Bladestorm + Bloodbath + Staggering Shout = DoomStorm
Lol, DoomStorm, i like it
Bloodbath double dips in pvp resil. It also can be removed by any freedoms/druid shifts so for PVP storm bolt or Avatar usually will do better.
Last time i pay attention to Noxxic then
Bloodbath or Avatar? i feel that i don't do much damage in bloodbath, but most sites say to take it. so i thought i'd ask if am doing something wrong? should i be using something with bloodbath to make it do more damage? (pvp)

Bloodbath or Stormbolt.

Bloodbath can be removed, sure, but you can lure that CD out with a Hamstring or Piercing Howl. That and it can be reapplied with every hit, so the removal is minimal unless you're fighting a druid.

If you're worried about the removal, I suggest Stormbolt. I was running with Avatar for a while but finds it does exactly jack diddly squat if you're being kited. Which you will be, because people aren't retarded.
Bladestorm + Bloodbath + Staggering Shout = DoomStorm

Would, but they nerfed all roots so they're removed upon damage.
Bloodbath or Stormbolt.

Bloodbath can be removed, sure, but you can lure that CD out with a Hamstring or Piercing Howl. That and it can be reapplied with every hit, so the removal is minimal unless you're fighting a druid.

If you're worried about the removal, I suggest Stormbolt. I was running with Avatar for a while but finds it does exactly jack diddly squat if you're being kited. Which you will be, because people aren't retarded.

The problem is that when they break BB effect it also removes the bleed stacks as well, so say you manage to get a nasty bleed ticking on them then they freedom, there goes your damage.

With stormbolt sure its nice to have a ranged stun however it doesn't do much in pvp the damage is negligible and you lose out on burst, with avatar all it takes is for you to run shockwave or have your partner stun the kill target and go to town, its really easy to get enough uptime with it to force major cds/score a kill.