New Development from Pandaria

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
So scopin' the place out, I know what to do.

Build a SUPERMALL...

Exactly what I thought! Think about this...We have unending, tireless engines, which will be a wheel with a quilen in some large as fel hamster wheel, capisce?

THEN, we pave Dread Wastes, call in some exterminators and that'll be the mall proper, so that not only will these drunken pandaren have a place to work, they'll also be able to get a cup of joe from "Shrine of the Seven Starbucks"!

THEN, we clear out the trolls from the Isle of Thunder, and we turn that into a parking lot, set up a huge tunnel or bridge to it, and BOOM, the ultimate mall!

I'm taking signatures for storefront property and kiosks, just tell me what the store's name is and what you're going to be selling.
are we allowed to do more than one shop?

if so

voodoo paradise
for all your voodoo needs, shrunken heads, voodoo dolls, etc

omansi's armory
mainly a weapon shop/blacksmith with a small section for armor

A trolls authentic bar and grill
a restaurant seperate from the main food court
we will sell frog leg stew, crab meat, and other seafood, as well as durotar scorpid and spider cakes, among other trollish items
and at the bar we will have frog venom brew, made from the finest poisonous frogs imported from stranglethorn vale, and other imported ales from the lands of the horde

don't worry, i got the money to back up these shops
The Sap
A one-stop shop for everything a rogue needs. From Poisons to potions. Yeah, we go that. And leather pant for miles.

Robe Barn
An apparel shop for casters of all sorts with robes and kilts in all the hottest styles and this season's colors.

Belves' Warehouse
An apparel and wellness shop for everything a male Belf needs. Looking this good is hard work but this place makes it easy. Fitted clothing, hair care products (except for hair dye, because our hair is naturally the perfect color), and a wide variety of lotion and scented oils all in one place.

I got nothin'
...goblins.
...goblins.

Got somethin' to say, Pinkskin? Don't make me come up there, capisce?
Milly's
We sell adult goods. Yes, we sell Brazie's. Currently we got a sale on exotic leather goods and our patented "Thunder King" electroshock kit.
Milly's
We sell adult goods. Yes, we sell Brazie's. Currently we got a sale on exotic leather goods and our patented "Thunder King" electroshock kit.

*Spits soda everywhere*

*Stares at the gnome, blinking repeatedly*

*Spits soda everywhere*

*Stares at the gnome, blinking repeatedly*

Yeah, that's right. You like what you see? We got another sale on "elementium" handcuffs, chains, restraints, and other equipment, just for you and your boo in your "Hour of Twilight." If you get my drift.
I like this Gnome! I'll buy seven of everything please!
That'll come up to 7946g, 99s.
Tell ya what, I'll throw in a set of my favorite oils and lubes. Gotta keep the machines running, if you get my drift. Oh, and a pack of mints. Wintergreen.

Just in, we got a set of comics from our "benefactor from Booty Bay." Booty Bay Bibles. You wanna see Boss Mida bending Gallywix over a table? Malfurion gettin' down with his wild side? The legend of the two Varians and their twin swords? These comics have got it all. Just don't tell the authorities.
"Shrine of the Seven Starbucks"!

Jeez, those things are everywhere.
*begins sharpening his blades*

Trust me, Goblin. You don't want to start down this road. I won't even be the most of your worries. It's bad enough what you do in Azshara and Stonetalon, and everywhere else you little freaks go, you're not bringing it to Pandaria too.
Insurance. That's where I come in. You got a venture this big, you'll be needing some cover in case things go south.

We can work out the details later.
New development from Milly's!
Double Whammies
We just bought out the space next to us. Turned it into a bar and grill. Locals and a couple of travelers staffing while wearing skimpy clothing. Have you SEEN the proportions on these Pandaren girls? Hot dayum. Also I think we got a couple of magi dragging in some of the Mogu statues we found standing around Krasarang. Could probably use them as bouncers. If we knew how to work 'em.
Double Whammies. Where the portions are massive and every day is Brewfest.

...still wonder what a girl's gonna do with seven "auto-pneumatic personal phlog-powered posterior pulverizers."
I would recommend hiring gnomes for safety inspections. It'll make sure things don't blow up (saving gold in the long run) and perhaps snuff out a few gnomes at the same time. It's win-win.
Trust me, Goblin. You don't want to start down this road. I won't even be the most of your worries. It's bad enough what you do in Azshara and Stonetalon, and everywhere else you little freaks go, you're not bringing it to Pandaria too.

Look you fuzzy, milk-bone eatin' butt sniffer, this is for the BETTER of Pandaria, I'm not demolishing their homes...simply giving them a chance to accent their already "lackadasical" and "happy" life style. Where else are they going to buy good beer for cheap? Where else can they buy fashionable trousers to show off? Where else can they enjoy an Outland-Themed restaurant?

You're not thinking big! Do you WANT these poor, innocent pandaren to live in squaller and be hunted by Mogu and Sha? Come on!
You can have that big hole Garrosh just dug to build your mall.
Do you WANT these poor, innocent pandaren to live in squaller and be hunted by Mogu and Sha? Come on!

"It's worth mentioning that the pandaren hunt the sha, not the other way around.

But that still won't stop the mogu.

As for squalor, with the exception of the owner of Sunsong Ranch, I haven't seen very many filthy places. And in the owner's defense, it was apparently abandoned for quite some time."

"On the whole, the pandaren may indeed be mellow, but they can take good care of themselves when they need to."
I'm sorry but I side with Neltriz. Not only do I hate you little green lepers, I cannot stand by and let your kind ruin another land.
/sigh Goblins... tsk