Is it just me or...

Paladin
Post Limit:
are all the talents on our final tier completely lame? I look at the cool stuff other classes get and can't help to think, why didn't we get at least ONE final tier talent that was rewarding to use?

Personally, I don't understand why life swap was not a Paladin ability. It's always made more sense to me from a class lore angle that a Paladin would be the most likely of all classes to sacrifice their life for that of an ally.

Oh well...

/rant
...How, exactly, are our L90s not rewarding? Massive damage and/or healing and some pretty nifty graphics. Frankly, I'm disappointed in other classes' L90 talents.
Speak for yourself, I love my Stay of Execution.
cant tell if srs
Think it might be just you...
Holy Prism is awesome - It's essentially an unblockable LASER FREAKING BEAM!
Our L90 talents lackluster...?

Man wait until you see Mage's - they're more than lackluster...
I get pretty excited seeing my prism beam hit four or five allies for 80k heal crits every twenty seconds:)
I like our talents, but if we could combine get a light's hammer to swirl around and smack people in the face with light like priest's skills could that would be nice
Holy prisms visual is pretty weak and the others have a nice visual but are weak abilities, meh either way imho.
03/26/2013 10:19 AMPosted by Zombgief
are all the talents on our final tier completely lame? I look at the cool stuff other classes get and can't help to think, why didn't we get at least ONE final tier talent that was rewarding to use?

Have you seen the DK last one???

Personally, I don't understand why life swap was not a Paladin ability. It's always made more sense to me from a class lore angle that a Paladin would be the most likely of all classes to sacrifice their life for that of an ally.

Oh well...
/rant

Hand of sacrifice??

I can't tell either if he's serious or not.....
Prettttttty sure it's just you
Hey, at least the last tier are new powers for us. I'm still peeved at some of our talents being choices between powers we already had in our load-out in Cata (well, at least for Ret anyway).

Come to think of it, they took a couple of things from Ret and let Holy and Prot have them, and didn't even bother to throw Ret a bone in the process. /sigh
Come to think of it, they took a couple of things from Ret and let Holy and Prot have them, and didn't even bother to throw Ret a bone in the process. /sigh

Well, there's...uh...Speed of Light, which was a Holy talent...and...uh...no, wait, that's it.
03/26/2013 10:19 AMPosted by Zombgief
are all the talents on our final tier completely lame?

Its just you
You get your dirty little judgmental hands off my level 90 talents!
You get your dirty little judgmental hands off my level 90 talents!

I see what you did there. Franky I love our level 90 talents and having done some raiding on my mage last tier, I have to say I prefer the pally lvl 90 talents a LOT more.

Option 1 is you fire a lazer which shoots out smaller lazers and does damage/healing

Option 2 you get Thor's Hammer which heals, does damage and for 3 easy payments of 19.95 also slows (no payment necessary)

Option 3 you get to drop a massive hammer on their head (should have been a sword.......of damocles) which heals them or damages them.

My only gripe is that Execution Sentence is outstripped by Thor's hammer so early and that Thor's Hammer (yes that's what i call it) and Execution Sentence gain no benefit from haste =/
I'm going to have to jump on the "our level 90 talents are amazing" bandwagon. I think the only other level 90 talented abilities that I like just as much are the priest talents. I especially think halo is really neato.

Yes, I said "neato".
I like them, sentence is visually very cool, and good in PvE, prism is great in PvP it's effect isn't very flashy but that's good, you don't see it coming and it can't be dispelled/moved out of unlike the other two.
I'm going to have to jump on the "our level 90 talents are amazing" bandwagon. I think the only other level 90 talented abilities that I like just as much are the priest talents. I especially think halo is really neato.

Yes, I said "neato".

Glaive Toss and Invoke Xuen are pretty cool. I don't think any other class besides priest has a whole tier of cool level 90 talents like we do though.