490 Disc priest returning from 3 month break

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
As the title states i'm returning after a well spent 3 month break after the guild i was in disband after losing too many vital members, myself included. I'm really keen to get back into prog raiding. I'm after a guild with a great social environment that is laid back and knows how to have fun, however when it comes to raid are well prepared and take it somewhat seriously as i just like too see the content whilst it is current. I am willing to server and or faction transfer as none of my friends are still playing wow.

I have been playing a healer since i started wow back in bc, played resto druid from then through wrath and started priest late cata. with paly and sham in between as alts, i consider myself an experienced, knowledgeable, committed and dynamic healer.

Im available to raid on:

Mon
Tues
Wed
Thurs (Unable to raid late due to RL commitments)
Sun

I understand after a 3 month break i am a little bit behind the 8 ball but am willing to put the time in to get back on par (495-500ilvl)

Thank you
~
I saw you whisper me but was unable to respond, come and talk to me when you're free!
Hello,

We have a spot open raids are Thurs Sun Mon 8pm to 11pm EST (Sydney time) would have no issue if you were on at 8:30 - More info can be found at our thread here

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893650695?page=1#0

My battletag is Xavier#1677

Good luck with your search
Hey Moist,

Storm Hammer are a 10 man guild on Saurfang. We are looking to recruit a tank and healer for our team as we recently lost a couple of players to RL (bringing a halt to our progression early in the tier).

We raid 2 nights a week (mon and wed 745pm to 11pm) but we are progression foused - we work hard to do the best we can in that time. Our team is strong and we need a couple more solid members to complete it.

I’d love to have a chat with you if you are interested. Add me on real ID: Lilliaath#6649 or check out our website www.stormhammer.net.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8480658093
Hey mate. Me and a few friends have just made a new guild <Waiting for a Mate> - Frostmourne [A]

pretty much we all come from a strong raiding background but are over the feeling of it being a second job. we agree raiding should be more about having fun and a laugh than getting upset if you're not no.1 - but dont take that the wrong way we are still bloody good players and very keen for progression.

I will be raid leading the group, lead all through FL (6/7H) and DS (8/8H) and once i get all the members for the new guild i hope to finish this patch with atleast half heroic clear.

Reply via forum or add my battletag (ActionMann93#6342) and chat when i'm online :)

we're looking to get into raiding as soon as i fill the roster. 7:30-11pm Wed/Sun/Mon - probably starting at 8:30 on mondays due to commitments.

cheers and hope to chat soon :)
Hey mate,

Wrb is currently in the hunt for a Disc Priest. More info about us below:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8414741921

Or free to add Kingbant#1345 in game for a chat if interested :)
Hey mate. Me and a few friends have just made a new guild <Waiting for a Mate> - Frostmourne [A]

pretty much we all come from a strong raiding background but are over the feeling of it being a second job. we agree raiding should be more about having fun and a laugh than getting upset if you're not no.1 - but dont take that the wrong way we are still bloody good players and very keen for progression.

I will be raid leading the group, lead all through FL (6/7H) and DS (8/8H) and once i get all the members for the new guild i hope to finish this patch with atleast half heroic clear.

Reply via forum or add my battletag (ActionMann93#6342) and chat when i'm online :)

we're looking to get into raiding as soon as i fill the roster. 7:30-11pm Wed/Sun/Mon - probably starting at 8:30 on mondays due to commitments.

cheers and hope to chat soon :)

Still looking for a Disco priest to fill our raid roster who can make our raid times (updated to 8:30-11:30pm wed/sun/mon). Who also loves having a good time and is looking forward to raiding in a new team as much as i am, where we can build it up together and become good friends.
How late is late on thursdays mate? Let me know if our times suit you. +or- 30mins when DLST ends.

< Catalyst > is an established World of Warcraft endgame raiding guild that focuses on hardmode and progression content. We are an Aus / Nz Horde guild based on the Oceanic US-Frostmourne server.
We are currently looking directly for one of the following skilled and experienced players in order of preference:

Disc Priest

Warlock Dps
Mage Dps

-----

Current Progression:

10/16 HM Tier 14
12/12 NM Tier 15

Our raiding roster is as follows:
Wed / Thurs / Sun 8:30pm - 11:30pm server time - AEST GMT+10 during DLST.
Preference: Mature english speaking Aus / Nz locale players

-----

If interested please feel free to contact me at:
Tyriss#1233

or feel free to lodge a formal application on our forums at:
www.catalystguild.com.au
Carpe Diem - 25man Raiding

12/12 ToT

Wednesday, Sunday, Monday - 8:30-Midnight (server)

Recruiting open to all exceptional Raiders - Disc Priest currently open in both our 10/25 teams.

www.carpe-diem.cc

Dobey#6683