What makes you guys so tight?

Death Knight
Everyone summed why so perfectly and THAT is why we stick together. Except for Ripcage the mischievous Rogue.

He gets no cookies.

~Kyr~
Because of blizzard's response to any complaint.
"NERF DKS"
Hey kyr can I have a cookie?
Because of blizzard's response to any complaint.
"NERF DKS"
Hey kyr can I have a cookie?

Of course! Snickerdoodle or Ghoul shaped chocolate chip?

~Kyr~
03/26/2013 07:58 AMPosted by Kyrhyraeth
Snickerdoodle

No other choice. IMO
it's not our fault that we all want the same damn thing for our class. Well all of us if you take out hte 10% idiots that either don't know or want something retarded.
And, as Hellborne is showcasing, Death Knights get to xmog the most badass armor in the game.

http://i.imgur.com/bnaNCmT.jpg

The jelly is strong with me.
I think that all of the hate towards dks bind us together like a horribly sad glue. Its like AA for the oppressed.... My names zalavaaris and ive been hated since the first day of wrath.
From my perspective I always feel like other DKs are my brothers. Even if it's a woman playing the toon. I can't quite put my finger on it but for whatever reason we try and help each other out
Everyone hates us, everyone thinks we are basement dwelling, drooling, hitting our keyboard with our face mouth breathers, that do not know how to play the game and only use 3 keys.

We are the first to be yelled at by other classes that we are OP, we need to be nerfed etc.

We are the only ones that the dev's actually do that to, from the whining of other classes

We are the only ones that truly understand our strengths and weaknesses, and help our fellow DK's better themselves instead of bashing or ridiculing that they don't know their class as well as others.

The only ones that understand and sympathize with our plight are our fellow Bro Knights and Dark Sisters, because we are all one in un-deaths eternity.

Would someone please pass me a glass of Paladins Tears and Snickerdoodles??
Everyone hates us, everyone thinks we are basement dwelling, drooling, hitting our keyboard with our face mouth breathers, that do not know how to play the game and only use 3 keys.

Not true I use at least TWO keys. One to open the door to my apartment and the other to unlock my car. I mean seriously...

I also breath through my nose... in fact I don't breath at all. I am a Death Knight... what is this pathetic "breathing" you speak of.

Where are my tacos?!
Where are my tacos?!

*nomnomnom*
Where are my tacos?!

There is a place here in SoCal called Chronic Tacos and they make the best potato tacos on the planet.

Great now I want tacos.

Gawd damn it Fal!!!

~Kyr~
I also think it helps that all Death Knights start in the same area, regardless of race and faction.

Ebon Blade for life.
I also think it helps that all Death Knights start in the same area, regardless of race and faction.

Ebon Blade for life.

I let Darion borrow my toothpaste once...

...once
die together.
rise together.
fight together.

:)
We stick together, through all the BS that we as a class get put through, by both Blizz and the WoW community at large. We actually take pride in who and what we are, regardless of how anyone treats us. And we prove time and time again, that no matter what they do to us, we are still strong.

Also, every question I have asked here was taken seriously and given multiple, intelligent answers by my fellow Death Knights. So, from my experience, we are actually willing to help each other rather than tear each other down or put someone down b/c they didn't know something. On other forums, I have asked questions with other characters and gotten some horrible responses, but never here.

Finally, we all love cookies and hate Paladins. And thanks to reading this thread, I now feel like making tacos for dinner tonight.

Hmmm.....Tacos + cookies + Paladin tears = Balanced Meal for a DK

Speaking of which, can I have a cookie Kyr?
Hmmm.....Tacos + cookies + Paladin tears = Balanced Meal for a DK

Speaking of which, can I have a cookie Kyr?

Got to keep my brothers and sisters happy!

*Hands a Kyr Kookie* (Ty AB for changing the c to a k I love it!)

The best in town.

~Kyr~
Every single time I read this title my mind just heads straight to the gutter.

>.>

Giggity

~Kyr~
It's awkward to talk about.