LF Guild

Thrall
Hey folks,

I'm interested in finding a good home, not just any random guild. I left playing wow since 4.3, due to my line of work I had to leave for a year. Now that I'm back (and am as confused as ever) in I'm looking forward to playing again. I have vanilla, BC, Wotlk and, Cata raiding and playing exp. Here's a list of what I got.

- 85 Prot Pally
- 85 PvP Lock
- 85 Ele Shammy
- 85 Prot Warrior

and all the few and between alts that get recycled and started over.

I plan on leveling and gearing at least those 4. I'm looking for a laid back place with the understanding that RL comes first. Good people and a place to grow. I don't want to be a number. I will be raiding, dungeons, and some pvp. Among other things I have a chain and ball that plays as well and shes good to go. She is part of the deal. I also can work with either Vent or TS. Can also provide my own Vent and/or TS server and/or payments for a server. But I don't expect it to be a requirement to be on chat whenever I'm on.

Speaking of requirements.

I WILL NOT join a guild that has the requirement of a guild website. I don't care. I really, really don't. There's nothing in game that can't get the point across. It's not to say that if you have a website I can't or won't join but forcing others or myself to "post" your raid absence or fill out a application or read the guild rules ie: don't cheat on your wife and smoke crack generic copy and paste rules. I won't do it.

Anyway. I'm going to level to 90 now with these crazy MoP changes and stupid talent point system. So if you got any questions either pst myself, any alt of mine or drop a line here.

Alts: Z - S - V - B - L - F - N - R - C and J = *aho

PS: ignore the current guild it says I'm in. apparently you can't walk around org with the spam of guild invites.

Oh I also have raid and guild leading exp.
Hi there. Just finished reading your post, welcome back to WoW, the revamped talent system is a fairly major change. From what I see here, it looks like my guild may be a good fit for you. You can find all the information here if you're interested: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7416065869

We're a very active guild, and currently recruiting raid leaders to start some more raid teams.
Actually, you CAN walk around Org without guild invite spam. The feature is in interface controls tab. Welcome back to WoW and good luck in your guild search.
Greetings Jaho!

If you would go ahead and read through our online list of 101 guild do's and don'ts available on our website, then we can get you started on the 12-step online application process!

I look forward to receiving your paperwork. If you have any questions, please fill out the Questions/Comments Memorandum form 12-B.