The Ebon Hold Lounge

Death Knight
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
You . . . Guinness?!
/jams Hellreaver in the ground at your feet.
You. Mine now. Claim established.

I hope the interview went well. Good luck to you.

Aye, any true Irish woman or man drink and loves it! I went to an Irish Festival a few years back and they DID NOT have Guinness.

What effing Irish Festival doesn't have Guinness on hand? It was that Budweiser Lager they had....

BUDWEISER?!

BLASPHEMY!

=P I thought you laid claim on me back in the Orc thread ;p

~Kyr~

Blasphemy. Truly. Contact the IRA. They'll settle that grievance.

A fake festival, or one put on by those ignorant of the one key element that separates bad festivals from good ones.

I suppose I did. But now it's like, more official or something.

WoW, teaching people racism is the way to go since 2001. Kill anyone that isn't on your side or race.

Well, this escalated quickly didn't it?
You . . . Guinness?!
/jams Hellreaver in the ground at your feet.
You. Mine now. Claim established.

I hope the interview went well. Good luck to you.

Aye, any true Irish woman or man drink and loves it! I went to an Irish Festival a few years back and they DID NOT have Guinness.

What effing Irish Festival doesn't have Guinness on hand? It was that Budweiser Lager they had....

BUDWEISER?!

BLASPHEMY!

~Kyr~

Death to anything anheuser busch. I'f you're a beer gal, you should try to branch out some. Guinness is a traditional staple but there are many other, more truly amazing stouts out there. I work as an artisanal craft beer proveyor, if you need any direction. :)

Cheers!
03/26/2013 01:30 PMPosted by Jínxs
Dat name...
I thought it fit FemOrc very well.
03/26/2013 01:50 PMPosted by Powerßottom
Dat name...

I don't think you understand what that name really means then lol.
Horde side may use Gnome eyes in place of Goblin, yes?

yes, but you have to only use the earthy or neutral colors, no pink or purple eyes.

BUDWEISER?!

BLASPHEMY!

~Kyr~

Blasphemy. Truly. Contact the IRA. They'll settle that grievance.

A fake festival, or one put on by those ignorant of the one key element that separates bad festivals from good ones.

I suppose I did. But now it's like, more official or something.

WoW, teaching people racism is the way to go since 2001. Kill anyone that isn't on your side or race.

Well, this escalated quickly didn't it?

That escalated very quickly...

I am surprised the IRA wasn't there protesting. I literally went to three beer vendors before someone finally said they didn't have Guinness.

It's official then!

~Kyr~
Death to anything anheuser busch. I'f you're a beer gal, you should try to branch out some. Guinness is a traditional staple but there are many other, more truly amazing stouts out there. I work as an artisanal craft beer proveyor, if you need any direction. :)

Cheers!

I get stuck with Murphy's and Guinness please do tell what I should try, I am not a huge drinker but once in a while...

I just need a beer and Black Sabbath

~Kyr~

I think it's lovely if it makes you feel any better.
Hello fellow DK friends. I Hope to hold many wonderful conversations with you in the future.

Quick game related question. What is everyone's opinion on DW Frost VS 2Hnd Frost? I know 2hnd is higher but if not raiding is the difference enough to matter?
Play what you wanna play if you're not raiding.
Hello fellow DK friends. I Hope to hold many wonderful conversations with you in the future.

Quick game related question. What is everyone's opinion on DW Frost VS 2Hnd Frost? I know 2hnd is higher but if not raiding is the difference enough to matter?

Welcome!

If you are not raiding, play what you like =)

~Kyr~
I want to play a unicorn but they haven't added those yet. :(
we def need some pally heads mounted on the wall...would look real nice

No! Bad Unth, bad! Don't make me turn you into one of my ghouls.

I love this idea, Maybe have a stuffed Mage at the front door?

~Kyr~
03/26/2013 03:07 PMPosted by Kyrhyraeth

No! Bad Unth, bad! Don't make me turn you into one of my ghouls.

I love this idea, Maybe have a stuffed Mage at the front door?

~Kyr~

ooh stuffed Mage, that would be awesome
03/26/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Jínxs

I don't think you understand what that name really means then lol.
I watch Sunny in Philly, of course I know what it means haha

03/26/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Jäckßäuer
I think it's lovely if it makes you feel any better.
Thank you, Jß.

Cheers!

I get stuck with Murphy's and Guinness please do tell what I should try, I am not a huge drinker but once in a while...

I just need a beer and Black Sabbath

~Kyr~

Excellent! Well I'm not sure of your location or palate experience so to play it safe. You can never go wrong with a Bells Expidition stout. Founders, who have been rank 2 brewery on the world for a few years running now, make an incredible Imperial stout. Last but not least, and by far my personal favorite would be Lefthand's Milk Stout Nitro. They are the first brewer in the world to truly perfect a nitro container without the agitator(think the ball in the Guinness can). It's just creamy enough but maintains an overall light and sessionable body. Poor it all into a pint glass from the bottle hard and fast. HIGHLY recommended :)

Cheers and happy tasting!
Excellent! Well I'm not sure of your location or palate experience so to play it safe. You can never go wrong with a Bells Expidition stout. Founders, who have been rank 2 brewery on the world for a few years running now, make an incredible Imperial stout. Last but not least, and by far my personal favorite would be Lefthand's Milk Stout Nitro. They are the first brewer in the world to truly perfect a nitro container without the agitator(think the ball in the Guinness can). It's just creamy enough but maintains an overall light and sessionable body. Poor it all into a pint glass from the bottle hard and fast. HIGHLY recommended :)

Cheers and happy tasting!

Thank you! I am in So Cal so any that you can think of native to here? I know Californians pretty much like light beer but I am not typical =p

~Kyr~
im a fan of the Youngs Double Chocolate Stout myself.

I mean how can you go wrong?? Chocolate flavored beer.......