The Ebon Hold Lounge

Death Knight
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
im a fan of the Youngs Double Chocolate Stout myself.

I mean how can you go wrong?? Chocolate flavored beer.......

If that's your fancy, try SouthernTier's Choklat, brewed in bourbon barrels :). Fantastic brewery out of NY. I'm literally having one now at tasting actually lol.
Left Hand's Milk Stout. Fantastic brew.
If that's your fancy, try SouthernTier's Choklat, brewed in bourbon barrels :). Fantastic brewery out of NY. I'm literally having one now at tasting actually lol.

My God that sounds amazing and I have never tried a chocolate stout!

~Kyr~
It's a title in progress but here is a thread we can all talk in about nothing really at all. The CS forums have a lounge where they can just kibitz and it's been mentioned we should have one.

We should give this a Bro Code-related name.
Excellent! Well I'm not sure of your location or palate experience so to play it safe. You can never go wrong with a Bells Expidition stout. Founders, who have been rank 2 brewery on the world for a few years running now, make an incredible Imperial stout. Last but not least, and by far my personal favorite would be Lefthand's Milk Stout Nitro. They are the first brewer in the world to truly perfect a nitro container without the agitator(think the ball in the Guinness can). It's just creamy enough but maintains an overall light and sessionable body. Poor it all into a pint glass from the bottle hard and fast. HIGHLY recommended :)

Cheers and happy tasting!

Thank you! I am in So Cal so any that you can think of native to here? I know Californians pretty much like light beer but I am not typical =p

~Kyr~

Believe it or not, Cali is all about hoppy palate wreckers in the beer world. If you want to stay super local, Stone makes a few rotating stouts, look for their Imperial Russian but be warned, it's not a begginers beer. Though I can't recommend the Lefthand enough.

*Sorry for the double posts, on my phone atm. :)
< this guy needs his tequila, fck beer...unless that is all there is to drink then just about any dark ale will do
I just wanna be able to play again and level my dk :(
Believe it or not, Cali is all about hoppy palate wreckers in the beer world. If you want to stay super local, Stone makes a few rotating stouts, look for their Imperial Russian but be warned, it's not a begginers beer. Though I can't recommend the Lefthand enough.

2 minutes ago

I will have to go to Bevmo then and find the Lefthand you and Power both like it. Beers I do NOT like are Hefeweizen.

*Shudder*

~Kyr~

Why can't you?
03/26/2013 04:20 PMPosted by Kyrhyraeth

Why can't you?

I dunno, yesterday I was able to play just fine then my wow launcher got stuck initializing and can't download the hotfix they released, been playing phone tag with blizzard for 18 hours QQ

2 minutes ago

I will have to go to Bevmo then and find the Lefthand you and Power both like it. Beers I do NOT like are Hefeweizen.

*Shudder*

~Kyr~

Make sure you get the Nitro version. The lactose is much more enhanced and it makes the body. Make sure you let me know what you think! :)
03/26/2013 04:08 PMPosted by Kyrhyraeth

My God that sounds amazing and I have never tried a chocolate stout!

~Kyr~

Great dessert beer and excellent for pairings. Try it with some vanilla bean ice cream and possibly some banana slices. Just don't pair with more chocolate or it'll just be cocoa overload lol.
I dunno, yesterday I was able to play just fine then my wow launcher got stuck initializing and can't download the hotfix they released, been playing phone tag with blizzard for 18 hours QQ

This. SUCKS!
Customer Support Forum?
I am so sorry and I hope it gets fixed soon. Have you tried the Customer Support Forum?

~Kyr
03/26/2013 04:41 PMPosted by Kyrhyraeth

This. SUCKS!
Customer Support Forum?
I am so sorry and I hope it gets fixed soon. Have you tried the Customer Support Forum?

~Kyr

Mmmhmm 'twas of little help, it would appear it is the operating systems on my windows is not working properly /sigh
Make sure you get the Nitro version. The lactose is much more enhanced and it makes the body. Make sure you let me know what you think! :)

I will make sure it's that one, if I can locate it.

~Kyr~
Mmmhmm 'twas of little help, it would appear it is the operating systems on my windows is not working properly /sigh

1 minute ago

Double SUCK!!

Well here is a plate of Paladin Tear cookies to help ease the pain of not being able to log in.

If you are old enough....have a beer.

~Kyr~
I just came back from a small village in the Arathi Highlands. Sadly to say it was infected with cute rabbits and little children playing with them. It had to be purged... For Lordaeron!
im a fan of the Youngs Double Chocolate Stout myself.

I mean how can you go wrong?? Chocolate flavored beer.......

I've only tried a chocolate flavored beer once. It was a horrible experience. No, I can't recall the name of it, and I'd rather not attempt to do so. Perhaps it was the beer itself, or it just didn't follow the appetizer of Rattlesnake Bites very well. Maybe I'll get over it someday and try another one.

I had the good fortune of being introduced to The Dark Lord from Three Floyd's last year. Apparently, it's only brewed once a year and the line to get just one bottle can stretch all the way around the brewery. To a dark beer fan like me, it was the nectar of the Gods.

If you're in the Midwest, I'd recommend giving them a look. Browse here:
http://www.3floyds.com/our-beers-2/

*EDIT* - Added link.
I just came back from a small village in the Arathi Highlands. Sadly to say it was infected with cute rabbits and little children playing with them. It had to be purged... For Lordaeron!

I just spent the last four hours making price tags and getting fussed at by my boss. It was awesome try not to be too jealous.

~Kyr~
03/26/2013 05:37 PMPosted by Kyrhyraeth

I just spent the last four hours making price tags and getting fussed at by my boss. It was awesome try not to be too jealous.

~Kyr~

Trade ya. You can compile statistical data on the level of influence organized crime has on U.S. street crime, and write my literature review of those reports - all 15 sources worth. I'll even give you my notes, just to be fair.

Or, you can go back to work tomorrow.

Lady's choice.

If you select my report writing, I will not charge you my standard "problem solver" fee, but your boss' face may end up on a poster tacked to a phone pole.