Please Do Not Change Our Faerie Dragons

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next
03/26/2013 08:19 AMPosted by Meg
Let's compromise....how about we all ask Blizzard to keep the old model the same and implement the new model as a brand new pet. That way we can keep our beloved companions AND the people who like the new model can have that too.

My thoughts as well!

/signed

This is really the only acceptable way to go.
Signed as well. Make them 2 different pets please! Why wouldn't you make them 2 different pets....?
New build returned sprite darter to it's old model, crisis averted. :D
03/27/2013 10:04 AMPosted by Renshaw
New build returned sprite darter to it's old model, crisis averted. :D
Both the pets and the Sprite Darters out in the world have been changed back. Hopefully we can get a new pet using the new model for people who like it as well.
You owners of the adorable Sprite Darter Hatchling can rest assured, we do not intend to change the model you’ve come to know. There was an error with a file that caused the change, and we’ll be correcting it in future PTR build.
You owners of the adorable Sprite Darter Hatchling can rest assured, we do not intend to change the model you’ve come to know. There was an error with a file that caused the change, and we’ll be correcting it in future PTR build.

Woo-hoo!

\o/
tysm ;o;

"Thank you."
/hugs

Thank you so much. /hugs
Just gotta chime in. That new model is godawful... I'm behind you most of the way Blizz but I nearly threw up just looking at it. It's hideous.
New model will be available somewhere right?
Like the pet. The mount looks like the thing is on crack.

Phew thank you

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.

Somebody is getting extra snausages tonight.
Somebody is getting extra snausages tonight.

Haha, woot!!

Never been so relieved to see a blue clarification. Good boy! Here's a treat. <3

-

I have nothing against the new model, if the mount is available to get with my abilities I'm definitely getting it. It's there's a new pet with that version, that's awesome too!

This might be a valuable lesson for blizzard, in regards to new character models. The players (mostly) don't want *new*, they want better versions of the old. The new sprite darter was completely different and as was shown with this thread, players are uncomfortable with that kind of thing. Well, the ones that have opinions anyway.

I know Blizzard is taking that into consideration as they work ever so slowly on the new character models. :P
Signed.

Keep the 'old' model and allow it to be acquired the way it's been acquired for years.
Use the 'new' model as a brand new pet obtainable in a different way.

Havent seen the new model... Why dont they have it go hand in hand with the Faerie Dragon mount (if its an actual Blizzard Store mount)? We get the pet too if we buy the mount (if) :D