Major problem regarding lockouts, on tuesday.

Customer Support
Hoping for any kind of update from one of the blue posters..... sucks not having a clue if/when this might get fixed
I got a response to the ticked I put in about the issue in-game. It doesn't look like they'll be doing anything about this for us. Obviously the response I got was tailored to me, but the gist of it was that since they have no way to verify that our claims are legitimate, the GMs can't do anything about it. Judging by this thread, this isn't exactly a widespread issue, so I don't think it's likely we'll be getting our rep/world boss loot this week. The best we can hope at this point is that the information in this thread is enough to get this fixed, so that it won't happen again.

Edit: Was just scanning through the Bug Report forums, and found a thread with people reporting similar issues:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8480658508
The gm likely lied to you. It is easy to check if you have the quest flag for treasure troves and keys complete (in fact players can do it), and by looking through the items looted log or whatever(the way they they check if you accidently deleted an item or something) they can check if you actually looted or received a key at least. I can assume they can also do the same for world bosses (check if you received the bag from oondasta/galleon/sha).

I am more than likely off on the process as I am not a gm, but based on things I as a player can do, and things that I know gm's can do this is a fairly safe assumption. No offence to the gm of course he is only doing what he is told but I would try to get it looked at again. At the very least they should be able to reset your quest trackers for the world bosses (unlikely they can do anything about the rep\secrets though as those aren't easy to verify).
one more update---

last week i killed 9/12 in normal ToT
Got 2 progression kills tonight, iron Qon and twin consorts....

I DID get rep from the 2 new kills tonight, just nothing from the first 9 bosses
still no in game response, hoping for some kind of resolution while there's still time in the week to kill things again if needed. (world bosses and lfr's)
So, I just logged out, after a night of raiding, and notice I have an email, stating that my ticket has been answered, and they'll forward it up the chain, and that's basically all they can do. This is not acceptable. I was online the entire evening, and at no time did a gm attempt to contact me. And this email basically says I'm outta luck with my rep/quest items/loot lockouts, for the week. Again, this is not acceptable. I pay for this game just like everyone else. I understand that bugs can happen, but you need to provide a resolution when they happen, not just say "thanks for reporting it, we'll fix it later".
Again, this is not acceptable. I pay for this game just like everyone else. I understand that bugs can happen, but you need to provide a resolution when they happen, not just say "thanks for reporting it, we'll fix it later".

Sorry for your frustration. There is nothing that can be done via posting on the forums. No one here has the ability to do what you are requesting.
I understand that bugs can happen, but you need to provide a resolution when they happen

Before they have been verified as a bug? Game Masters do not verify bugs and in general do not provide a resolution before the Quality Assurance team even had a chance to look into the matter.

If QA verified a bug exists and the Devs gave the stamp of approval to allow Game Masters to intervene, then they can act. But it seems that if this is a bug, it is not at that point.
Sorry for your frustration. There is nothing that can be done via posting on the forums. No one here has the ability to do what you are requesting.

Well, to be honest, I don't know what other ways to try to make my point. If they won't even speak with you via an ingame ticket, and the phone number always seems to say they're busy and hangs up on you, that pretty much leaves the forums as my only option.

I'm obviously not the only one with this problem, since there's others posting in this thread, and there's other threads about it as well. It doesn't seem to be very widespread, but that doesn't make it ok to just sweep it under a rug until "a future patch", like the form email response says.
I have this issue too, but only on one of my characters. I'll C/P my post I made last night here so it's all compiled for the issue. As a caveat none of this was cross-realm, none of this I had already done for the week, this is a real issue and it's happening to several people it seems. At the very least I wish we could get our rep... the rep is kind of important seeing as how that's how the progression is gated and with my terrible luck, I need the rep items.

"This week, my warlock's lockouts for Galleon, Sha, Oondasta, ToT rep, and Thunder Isle weekly acitivites (Keys, Stones, Troves) have not reset. It only happened on this character. I have 7 alts at 90, and the other 6 had their lockouts correctly reset.

I first noticed the issue when I made my trip to Isle of Thunder to get my key and stone for the week from rares, when I had killed over 20 rares without seeing either I realized there might be a problem. From there I killed Galleon, I did not recieve any loot or bag, nor a coin roll option. It was exactly like being locked out. After all of this I put in a ticket, the wait time was 3 days. I did both new ToT LFRs in the time before my ticket was answered, I got bags/coin roll options but *no* rep at all from any of the 6 bosses. I had not done LFR this week on this character.

Tonight my ticket was answered, the GM said there is no record of this kind of issue and that it could perhaps be my interface saying I was locked out when I wasn't, and to reset my cache, WTF, and interface folders. I was fairly sure this wasn't the problem, but I did it anyway. It did not fix the problem.

I'm not sure what else to do the GM marked my ticket as answered, so I figured I would bring to the support forum and see If i could get any other answers or perhaps bring awareness to a new issue and try to get some help."
I just had a very long interaction with a gm, in which he actually took the time to investigate my problems, address what he could, and explain what he could not do personally, and how that would be forwarded to someone else. Basically, he was able to reset one of my world bosses, but not the other 2, and he was unable to do anything regarding the ToT rep for the week. But he explained to me that he was pulling up logs, from last week and this week, and he believes he understood what happened, just that he didn't actually have the abilities to fix all of the individual problems. He said he compiled all of the information, and sent it up the ladder, and although there was no guarantee, the higher ups might be able to provide a better solution.

If you're also having this problem, be persistent. I got multiple bad gm "form letter" style responses, before getting a good one. It might also help if you provide them with a link to this thread, as it shows multiple people are encountering the same problems.
My ticket response was basically you were probably died when Oondasta/Sha/Galleon died and were ghost running back. Try again. I've done all that, I've been alive through the deaths of all three. No loot, no bag, no chance to roll. Its happened on select toons. It currently says I am unflagged for Oondasta on all three, but I go there, kill the boss and still nothing...
I know this thread has been quiet for 2 weeks now, but just want to share an update...

My server unlocked Nalak this week, like many servers have. I killed him the night he unlocked, got the achievement for killing him, but got no loot. No bag of gold, no opportunity to use a bonus roll, nothing. Pretty much the same exact thing that happened 2 weeks ago on every other world boss. I opened a ticket, and got a cookie cutter "we can't verify it" response. So, I for one am fed up with this. Obviously something is wrong, but it seems like 90% of gm's are either unwilling to help, or just too poorly trained to help. I did have one positive gm interaction last week, regarding this, but even he couldn't do much of anything to solve my problem. He gave me some free game time, as compensation, and while that was a nice gesture, now that the problem seems to be recurring, it's not acceptable.
04/12/2013 11:20 AMPosted by Tomhanx
I opened a ticket, and got a cookie cutter "we can't verify it" response.

GM's go by the logs, if the logs cant confirm it then theres nothing they can do for you.
but it seems like 90% of gm's are either unwilling to help, or just too poorly trained to help. I did have one positive gm interaction last week, regarding this, but even he couldn't do much of anything to solve my problem. He gave me some free game time, as compensation, and while that was a nice gesture, now that the problem seems to be recurring, it's not acceptable.

GM's have to follow policy. It has nothing to do with training or willingness. Seriously even if they have the ability to do something but policy dictates that they cannot, they can lose their job by not doing their job correctly. QA needs to figure this out and make a fix. You are more then welcome to open a discussion about this in the proper forum for community managers (who are in direct contact with devs) to discuss GM abilities. If you think they should be able to do more then please give that constructive feedback in the general forum. Or you could use the in game suggestions tool.
04/12/2013 11:27 AMPosted by Krullstone
I opened a ticket, and got a cookie cutter "we can't verify it" response.

GM's go by the logs, if the logs cant confirm it then theres nothing they can do for you.

The problem with your logic is, this boss has only been available for a couple days, and has never been available to kill prior to this week. I have the achievement on this character, for killing him...if that's not confirmation enough, then something is seriously wrong with their policies.
It actually sounds like it's something that may need to be looked at by the QA department and not the GMs. Did you submit a Bug Report? There was someone who came here a few days (or maybe it was last week...) and reported not getting loot from Nalak and it was redirected to the Bug Report Forum, so it's not just you.

Or it was yesterday... wow I need to sleep more often.... but you can add your info to his post here

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8568889201
Thanks Scrinshee. Yes I did submit a bug report, but from what the other thread sounds like, it might be a different problem. Maybe a related problem, but the people in that thread seem to have only missed Nalak loot. This isn't a new thing for me, it started 2 weeks ago. But I will post in that thread as well, just to give them another person to look at.