Protection Warrior ilvl498, LF raiding team.

Frostmourne
Hi, I am a protection warrior for a raiding team.
I am very organized and know my class and research fights etc. I am looking for a solid team to raid TOT etc. I have 12\16 XP with previous tier and 3/12 XP with TOT, however I have researched and pretty much know first 5 to 6 bosses and like I said, I always research etc and come prepare to raids.

I can raid any days

Feel free to contact me in game – via pst or in game mail
If still looking for a team add farnzy26@gmail.com for a chat mate after a solid progression warrior tank !
Whisper me or Brocolliform in game, can add Vivacious#1638 since you are horde. I have 2 tank spots open and in need of filling for ToT progression.

Provided you are willing to faction change of course :) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8518572555
friendly team had tanks leave for personal reasons, 3/12 atm could easily have gotten 6/12 in a week if your interested in a friendly but progressive guild send us a message.
#xanity1444
<For Crits N Giggles>

We are a guild based on the oceanic server Frostmourne. Our overall goal as a guild is to establish a gaming community that covers all aspects WoW, ranging from serious to casual raiding, RBGS, PvP, Arena, Achievement Farming and Transmorg Runs. We plan to keep a healthy reputation as a Raiding/PvP guild with a large casual member base with aiming to clear all content/achievements available to us as a guild.

As we are new and plan to blossom quite quickly we are open to accepting all players/members of any type to help beef up our player base with in the guild.

We are also welcoming other small guilds that are sick and tired of pugging or logging on and there is no one to play with outside raids time, to join and help expand our ranks to get us closer to achieving our goal.

All people that are interested in applying or joining this guild need to be mature, have a great understanding of the game. Be active outside guild activities and get amongst the guild life.

As we speak we are catering for one 10 man raid team and a RBG team.

Raid Team 1 LFM
Leader: Denots
11.00pm – 2.00am ST Wed, Thurs, Mon (10+)

We are currently recruiting more to fill our raid core. What we are looking for:
- Serious Players that keeps up to date with all class/game and gear changes
- Preferably some people that has a past guild qualification EG: Raid Leader or GM
- People that are mature and respect and treat others how they wish to be treated
- Attend 90 % of the set raid times
- Vent and working microphone

As we are a new team being established as we speak, we plan to clear 5.1 content MSV, HOF & TOES to help fill the gaps in peoples gear. We also want to work on and build team synergy and make sure we have the right raiders ready for ToT Progression.

Classes Needed - (iLvL req. 490-495)
Tank – Warrior Protection - DPS OS / Prot Pally - DPS OS
Melee DPS – Warrior DPS
Heals – Mistweaver Monk (Must have DPS OS)
Ranged DPS: Fire Mage/Shadow Priest

We will have 12-14 core players with in this core to eliminate absences so we can continue to progress.

All raid spots will be based on performance, so we all always be looking for others serious raiders to apply for core spots if you think your better then current, be a team player and teach the raid a thing or two.

If this guild looks interesting for you please do not hesitate to ask in game for any more information or you can also chat to me over Battle.net with FarnzyFarnz#1531
Avenger is a team of skilled and experienced raiders focused on heroic progression.

We're currently looking for dedicated, talented tank for our core 10. Exceptional players of other roles may also apply for consideration.

Heroic raiding experience is preferred, but most important is a hunger for excellence in your class.

Our core raiding lineup are sensational players. Successful applicants will round out a heroic raiding group with the potential to be one of the best raids on server.

An inconsistent lineup this patch has resulted in a much lower rate of progression than we are used to (6/12 as of 15th of April). Our loss is your gain - the successful applicant can look forward to playing in a professional raid environment at a skilled level.

Raiding schedule:
Wednesday 7:00PM - 11:00 PM AEST
Sunday 7:00PM - 11:00 PM AEST
Monday 8:00PM - 11:00 PM AEST

I look forward to reviewing your application at:
http://avenger.net.au

Or hearing from you in-game:
real ID: Kimptonwhittaker@hotmail.com
Hey, we're also on the look out for a tank :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8568890284

Should you wish to faction change :)