39's Thread of Kittens Puppies Love & Muffins

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
zzz
Is there a stream?

I'm not sure if anyone else does stream. Last night however I was at a few bars with a friend getting plastered so was not able to make it.
A few thangs:

One. Alliance really pulled it together a few of those games. Nerro, Barov, Mindy, and Resto really stood out as new additions. (i know nerro is not new, but on that toon he is).

Second:

I would like to revisit a topic that was for the most part glanced over. If you guys were to make a team alli/horde, what woul dit look like given the following restraints.

1 FC (no warrior)
3 heals
6 DPS

I would greatly appreciate your opinions.
All I know is I got to nuke Yoube a couple of times ;D

I would like to revisit a topic that was for the most part glanced over. If you guys were to make a team alli/horde, what woul dit look like given the following restraints.

1 FC (no warrior)
3 heals
6 DPS

I would greatly appreciate your opinions.

Just spitballin here but...

FC: Pally
Heals: Priest, druid, pally
DPS: Hunter, hunter, rogue, boomkin, arms warrior... and... mage? maybe.

I like the idea of a mobile defense, so I'm thinking Pally FC, druid heals, hunter and mage? on D. Just kite all day, let the hunter/mage create separation and then nuke anyone that over extends.

Which leaves you with priest and pally healing an offense thats hunter, rogue, warrior and boomkin. Good control with substantial burst capability. If someone looks out for CC on the warrior, its a pretty tough team to get away from.
04/06/2013 08:02 AMPosted by Mocky
Is there a stream?

I'm not sure if anyone else does stream. Last night however I was at a few bars with a friend getting plastered so was not able to make it.

the bracket took a day off to mourn its loss

I think he meant players not classes. Which players would you pick for the comp you mentioned?
Nate on everything
04/06/2013 01:46 PMPosted by Nastaygurl

I think he meant players not classes. Which players would you pick for the comp you mentioned?

Could be, but I like the idea of theorycrafting the class comp of a premade at 39. Not necessarily to have the premade, but to prompt people to think about what classes bring to the field in this bracket.

For example, hunters dried up after they lost their OP status from cata, but their field control continues to make them so valuable. I love seeing them on the field now (other than when they mark me).
Yoube is going to get mad at me for this, but he's asking because they want to secretly pick people for another Loli invitational without all the forum drama.
Nate on everything
And this is why we can't have nice things.
Someone's mad because no one wanted him on their team >.>

Which players would you pick for the comp you mentioned?

I went to go fill out a list of players but I'm blanking hard on names right now.

But given the state of the bracket, each team is pretty much the same players... just on hand picked toons. Like Nate on his hunter instead of monk, Enemies on his priest instead of druid, Ohso on his pally instead of his 27464238457 other toons, etc etc etc.
Someone's mad because no one wanted him on their team >.>

Bingo

Which players would you pick for the comp you mentioned?

I went to go fill out a list of players but I'm blanking hard on names right now.

But given the state of the bracket, each team is pretty much the same players... just on hand picked toons. Like Nate on his hunter instead of monk, Enemies on his priest instead of druid, Ohso on his pally instead of his 27464238457 other toons, etc etc etc.

IKR. I just wish enhance/elemental were more viable. I did enjoy the few games I played on my lock and rogue yesterday.
^nicetwink
lightning bolt getting changed to be casted while moving as a baseline skill. extra glyph options might open up ele a bit.

resto will still die in a stun or silence and enhance will still hit like a feather though : \
enhance will still hit like a feather though : \

This bracket needs more podhance.
I miss slingin my SoJ : (