<Is A Panda> 25M H, GMT+8, 1/12, LFM

Frostmourne
[quote]

Also Spandau is my wife.

Shes got a very manly voice...

Well trolled guys. I have no idea what we did to earn some attention but thanks for the free bumps. Hope it was worth your effort.

When you are in a 1/12 guild, the people with extremely high expectations of others such as yourself peterfiles tend to not last. So, you go to the top end guilds and do your thing, and we battle at the bottom to try and progress with players who are still gearing up and learning mechanics and their class.

Theres a crab in the bottom right corner telling me to think happy thoughts.

Still need 2-3 more people to complete our raid group so that we can begin to kick some !@# like galaxis said.
LOL the forum mod is deleting all our posts, theese guys are so butthurt.

I bet they are all like in gchat " GUYS GET oN THA foRUm and report all of tha cyber bullies anooying us"

420 bleach it u fgts.

It only takes 1 report to get a moderator to delete @##$ if he agrees its trash. Not like it
takes any effort.
LOL the forum mod is deleting all our posts, theese guys are so butthurt.

Havn't even seen you post anything yet so I guess blizzard just deleted your post without it being reported because it may have been in breach of the Forums Code of Conduct? Nothing to do with being reported...

If anything you seem more butthurt than anyone else...

Either way. We don't care what you said from the lofty heights of infinate self love that you like to look down on us all from . we just want some new recruits so that we can raid.

I just wish that people from top guilds would gkick players who are offensive on forums because it trashes the names of you your respective guilds . You dont need to act arrogantly or disrepsectfully to lesser progressed guilds in order to prove your worth.

Clearly being well progressed in a computer game does not always improve social skills (or any real world worth). I have respect for the progress that some of you trolls have made (or your guilds made for you), but that is where the respect ends - as people you are disgusting.
Hi, I'd just like to say good luck on your ventures. 25mans are hard content and achieving 16/16 normal Pre-ToT is quite an achievement. Ignore all the trolls in this thread and stay strong young ones. You are the future of this game!
You are the future of this game!

WoW is slowly dying imo. You could say that it has been for a while, but I've seen it a butt load more in the last 3 months than any other time.

Same, you can change it's hat! That made my day, and thanks Oxyra! Good luck to you as well
WoW is slowly dying imo. You could say that it has been for a while, but I've seen it a butt load more in the last 3 months than any other time.

Frostmourne is slowly dying definately. We don't have enough people on Horde and people keep faction changing to Alliance because they are stronger/have better and more established raid and pvp guilds.
04/01/2013 02:49 AMPosted by Andrelus

Same, you can change it's hat! That made my day, and thanks Oxyra! Good luck to you as well

If you click enough, you can have a crab hat on his head.
Crabception.
If you click enough, you can have a crab hat on his head.Crabception.

He can have a panda hat!!

Still recruiting dps :)
Still looking for skilled/reliable dps