server transfer and faction change not workin

Customer Support
Post Limit:
so I got a server transfer and faction change for my death knight on shu'halo but it didn't work properly? that character now shows up on both servers (shu'halo and lightninghoof) and there is no faction change option, it also won't delete.
I haven't submitted a ticket, but its on these forums here so...
its been at least a month, and nothing has changed. please help with this, its kinda annoying.
If it has been that long, you most likely were never charged for it and it did not go through. You should be able to go to your transfer history and cancel the transfer. That should unlock your character and allow you to at least play it again.

Though if you don't have the button to cancel it, you would need to call, webchat or submit a ticket to Billing so they can look into your stuck transfer.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit

Game: World of Warcraft
Topic: I have an issue with a purchase or payment
Topic Details: There was a mistake with my character or guild service.
so I got a server transfer and faction change for my death knight on shu'halo but it didn't work properly? that character now shows up on both servers (shu'halo and lightninghoof) and there is no faction change option, it also won't delete.
I haven't submitted a ticket, but its on these forums here so...
its been at least a month, and nothing has changed. please help with this, its kinda annoying.

If you go into Account Management (account link above), choose this license - on the left, should be a history/status link.

Do you see this transaction - and what options is it giving you. Is there one to cancel? Looks like there were some type of billing issues. If you have the option to cancel, you could do that and try again, or open a petition as suggested above for further assistance.

One thing to double-check - make certain that your Billing Profile matches your card information EXACTLY, abbreviations, capitalization - everything. Sometimes that can through things off - also, sometimes out of US orders get a little persnickety.
I also had this same problem (just a faction change) and it did the same thing. Only that one was in the history and let me cancel, my death knight wasn't there though.