Missing pets and at least one mount

Customer Support
Since I don't usually do pet battles, I don't pay a lot of attention to what pets I have. However, last night someone had that stupid train set out and I was going to summon Lil' XT to demolish it. Imagine my surprise when it was greyed out for me. So looked through the rest of them to see if there were any others and I found three more greyed out - Soul of the Aspects, Lil' Deathwing and Lucky Quilen Cub. Since the last one was tied to the collector's edition of MoP I checked my mounts and the mount that goes along with it is also missing from my list.

Now, I bought the Soul of the Aspects and Lil' XT through the Blizzard store with real money and I paid extra for the collector's editions of Cata and MoP for their pets and that one mount and I am now unable to access them.

I would like to know what's up with that and when I can either expect the missing pets and mount returned to me OR when I can expect to receive a refund for the 2 purchased mounts together with a the a refund of the difference between the collector's editions of Cata and MoP and the regular version of the games since I am not able to access them OR . I know they are only pixels but they are pixels I paid cash for and I held up my end of the contract in purchasing the collector's editions for 3 of those pixelated items.

I don't know if I'm missing any more mounts but this character is my mount collector and I reached 150 mounts to get the Blue Dragonhawk and when I pull up my mount list it is now showing me at 122 mounts on this one. I realize that with account-wide mount sharing some of the mounts will not show for her but I can't believe that I have 28 mounts that are class specific but I don't know for sure as I am not going to pull up all my characters on the accounts connected to this battle.net account to find out.

Just checked the other store mounts I had bought in the past - also missing is Heart of the Aspects and the Winged Guardian. So I'm out 4 pets and 3 mounts that I paid for.
You have 122 Alliance mounts and the remainder are Horde mounts. Some are duplicates of each other as they are faction specific versions. If you have more than one WoW account, the CE pets and mount would only be available for the particular WoW account the key was used on and is not shared battle.net wide.
Thank you for telling me something I already know. I tie any and all mounts and pets to this account (not talking battle.net account). Now if someone can tell me what happened to my 4 greyed out pets and my one (for sure known missing) mount that would just make my day.
It's a glitch that's shown up recently.

Try making a level one toon and redeeming them. That frees it up sometimes. usually only temporary. You'll need to open an in game ticket for a permanent solution.

I don't know for sure as I am not going to pull up all my characters on the accounts connected to this battle.net account to find out.

And neither is Blizzard.

Try making a level one toon and redeeming them. That frees it up sometimes. usually only temporary. You'll need to open an in game ticket for a permanent solution.

I don't know for sure as I am not going to pull up all my characters on the accounts connected to this battle.net account to find out.

And neither is Blizzard.

I don't recall asking Blizzard to do that either. I just want what I have paid for. My what helpful people are on this forum today. :D
03/28/2013 05:28 PMPosted by Elwen
I just want what I have paid for.

Good thing I told you the proper steps to take.

My what helpful people are on this forum today. :D

Yes, aren't we?

Anything else we can help with?
I just want what I have paid for.

Good thing I told you the proper steps to take.

[quote]My what helpful people are on this forum today. :D

Yes, aren't we?

See if you can get someone who actually works in Blizzard's customer service to look in to this. I had already opened a ticket last night so I guess I just cool my jets until my 4 days are up for the ticket to get answered.

And neither is Blizzard.

Your advice was only partially correct. A level 1, while being able to get the mounts, cannot learn them until level 20; as such, you would have to roll a DK in order to learn the mounts (which I did). The level 1 can indeed get the pets, though.

I would hope that I will have not to continually create alts in order to keep all my mounts. In any event, I will leave my ticket open on this problem.
I also suggest you post in the bug reports forum. I think there is already a thread about this. You can find it by using the search for that forum. It can help them to figure out why this is happening and how to fix it.
This is an older issue that we originally thought resolved in 5.2....and it was - to a certain point.

This can still happen, and they are still addressing the situation. The making a new character trick does work for some players - but don't be distressed if they disappear again. Our developers are aware this can still happen for some players, and they are still working to resolve the issue. This seems to be universally tied to accounts that have done transfers at one time, but not every transfer, not even most accounts that have had a transfer, are impacted.
This is an older issue that we originally thought resolved in 5.2....and it was - to a certain point.

This can still happen, and they are still addressing the situation. The making a new character trick does work for some players - but don't be distressed if they disappear again. Our developers are aware this can still happen for some players, and they are still working to resolve the issue. This seems to be universally tied to accounts that have done transfers at one time, but not every transfer, not even most accounts that have had a transfer, are impacted.

So is there really anything a GM can do ?

Or is it best just to recommend the work around and inform the posters that developers are working on a solution?

Edit: Basically what should we recommend/tell other posters with the same issue(s)?