Bounty System

Stormreaver
The answer you're looking for is the addon known as Kill On Sight, or KoS.

A handful of us in Ganksters use it to share our bounties and hatelists (as well as the people we don't attack because they smell like flowers.)
The answer you're looking for is the addon known as Kill On Sight, or KoS.

A handful of us in Ganksters use it to share our bounties and hatelists (as well as the people we don't attack because they smell like flowers.)

I have no idea what it is, but I'll get it if it will help further push the Bounty thread. The more nerds and jerks using this the better.
Target: Angorfang
bounty: 500g
Placed by: Fuzzbrain
Reason: I will laugh my !@# off to know he got ganked
Target:Grase,Heaven,BabyHacious
Bounty:500g
Place by Grase
Reason:Im Bored
I have no idea what it is, but I'll get it if it will help further push the Bounty thread. The more nerds and jerks using this the better.

It's good for personal tracking as well as a heads-up. As for sharing it with friends and guildies, I'd encourage them to get the addon as well -- it shares your kill lists with guildies who also have the addon.

By itself, it's a decent radar.
as fun as this seems, you can't realistically trust anyone to not cheat the bounty placer out of their gold which kills the spirit of the whole bounty system.
it's not like they'll be dead forever when they're killed, so anyone can just let their friend kill them and split the gold.
as fun as this seems, you can't realistically trust anyone to not cheat the bounty placer out of their gold which kills the spirit of the whole bounty system.
it's not like they'll be dead forever when they're killed, so anyone can just let their friend kill them and split the gold.

Who cares? The person died. If you look at who placed the bounties, it happens to be on their friends or themselves. I would much rather have someone who has never posted on the forums, randomly show up with a SS of them killing me than anything. The same 20 people post of the forums. The more people who post the better. It creates a more active community and makes the game more interesting.No one plays WoW to just level up and do the same thing over and over. Those people are still playing Diablo 3.
Target: Raziff (rogue) and/or starsurge (druid) and/or shockwave (warrior)
Bounty: 500 g
Placed by: Cpttoucan
Reason: Because he doesn't LOVE me enough

http://i.imgur.com/T9dMcM7.jpg

I found the noob farming in Thousand Needles AFK. Not sure why he is nude...

EDIT: For wrong link
http://i.imgur.com/T9dMcM7.jpg

I found the noob farming in Thousand Needles AFK. Not sure why he is nude...

EDIT: For wrong link
how rude you ruined his online fap time
OH SNAP! FIRST SS AND SHHHHHIIIITTTTTTTT

Why does no one SS whenever I die? You'd jerks be rich. RICH I TELL YA!
Target: Keanu
Bounty: 3 Copper
Placed by: Keanu
Reason: I doubt you can find me.
ur hiding under ur bed! FOUND U!!!! pay up ;)
ur hiding under ur bed! FOUND U!!!! pay up ;)

Touche salesman.
Place by Grase

u owe tyrant alot of gold lol XD
Place by Grase

And KORE needs no understand their place in this world.
Bounty Claims

Target: Hextinction
Bounty: 150g
Placed by: Brofist
Reason: He stole one of my twix peanut butter bars on the night of March 29th, 2013 at 9:20 p.m. He was confronted about his outrageously devious actions and denied it. The worst part was that I smelled a delightful hint of peanut buttery chocolate while he lied to my face! I will never be the same again. THIS MONSTER MUST PAY FOR HIS HEINOUS CRIMES!!! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!

Justice has been brought to this heathen. He was shown no mercy and was slain for his crimes. I dug my fist into the very bowels of this disgusting peanut butter bar thief and drug out what had to be your long lost (what I thought to be) chocolate bar. I cannot return it however, as it was !@#$ing delicious.

No bounty required....... the pleasure was all mine.

http://i.imgur.com/ExhYGk6.jpg
Place by Grase

!@#$ Pepperss Tyrant doesn't need your support
My ED is acting up.
Find MEEEEEEEEE