Future Sales?

Customer Support
Post Limit:
Any plans for another Sale for Mists of Pandaria or the previous expansions coming up in the near future?
Nothing has been announced. When it is announced, it will be on the front page of the game, the launcher, and various other places. Until something is announced, Blizzard employees basically cannot comment on such things - even if they know, they're not allowed to say.
"Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us into something better. And on my soul, I swear that until my dream of a world where dignity, honor, and justice are the reality we all share, I'll never stop fighting. Ever." -- Superman (Superman vs. The Elite)
Any plans for another Sale for Mists of Pandaria or the previous expansions coming up in the near future?

I can pretty much guaranteed that there are likely plans for one or several. When that may be though, I'm afraid I don't have any information available, Aryamis. As Pahanda mentioned, even if I knew, which I don't, I wouldn't be able to share any information until it was officially announced.

Keep an eye on the main site, they are usually announced there first. :)
I haven't played in a long time but my brother and I are considering subbing again if Mists went on another $9.99 sale. I'm a little bitter at myself for not picking it up. I didn't realize that was a sale price over the holidays, I just thought that was the new price. Oops!
02/16/2014 01:42 PMPosted by Makêr
I haven't played in a long time but my brother and I are considering subbing again if Mists went on another $9.99 sale. I'm a little bitter at myself for not picking it up. I didn't realize that was a sale price over the holidays, I just thought that was the new price. Oops!

Please don't necro year old threads?

You'll know if and when it goes on sale at the same time the rest of us do.
If further sales are offered, it will be posted on the main website. In the future though, please avoid posts older then 2 weeks.