One Irritated WoW Player

Customer Support
I pay $15 a month to Blizzard.

What do I get for said $15 a month?

Well today I don't have access to my characters on Khadgar as it says "character not found".

THEN, I get on my alt on another server. Login and everything is perfect... So I decide to boost my arena rating...

NOT. Come to find out, arenas are screwed up too! I received 4 losses trying to join a match that WoW wouldn't load. Gives me the error "instance not found".

So, I can't play my main and I can't play arenas on my alt. Do I deserve a refund on my payment?
I pay $15 a month to Blizzard.

What do I get for said $15 a month?

Well today I don't have access to my characters on Khadgar as it says "character not found".

THEN, I get on my alt on another server. Login and everything is perfect... So I decide to boost my arena rating...

NOT. Come to find out, arenas are screwed up too! I received 4 losses trying to join a match that WoW wouldn't load. Gives me the error "instance not found".

So, I can't play my main and I can't play arenas on my alt. Do I deserve a refund on my payment?
Have you triaged your installation? Did you do a full UI reset? Did you run the repair tool? Are you able to log in to the game? If the answer to the last question is yest, then no, you don't qualify for a refund since you are only guaranteed access to the servers when they are up.
returned with in the terms of the agreement. (or warrenty for physical products) i suggest you read the agrements you made. with the install and every patch.

particularly the as is part.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8508080790

Alright they are aware of one problem.

What about the arenas not joining? Have not even seen the first thing about that.
How nice, a Blizzard fan boy.

I pay money for a product. If said product does not perform as intended, it is returned.

You purchased a game license, and you have access to the game, just not in the way that you would prefer. The contract you agreed to when you installed the game (and the one that pops up with every new patch) says this in detail. You are paying for the exact same thing that every other player gets: access to the game as-is.

There are many things you can do to fix what's happening- have you tried taking a look around at other threads in this forum? Have you tried checking out Tech Support, or doing any of the things recommended to you by Flatspriest? Before assuming that the game company has somehow done something to cause you the problems you're having, realize that it's probably on your end, or that if others are experiencing the same problem that there is probably a fix for it, it'll just take a few seconds of research on your part.

Don't come here asking for help and then belittle those attempting to provide assistance. This forum is not here for you to talk to anyone who works for Blizzard.

If you want to ask about a refund, open a ticket. You will be referred to the Billing department, and they'll determine if it's feasible or not. Prepare to be told "no."
the subpar product that Activision is releasing.

If you want to focus on your problem, you might want to stop bringing up tangential topics.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7207171

Q. There seems to be a significant lack of clarity on many people's parts about what impact (if any) Activision has had on Blizzard. As the people designing the game, do you feel there has been a change in how things are done since the merger, either within game development or the company in general?

A. Since there aren't a lot of people that can authoritatively answer your question, I'll tackle it.

I'll come out and say it. Activision gets an unfair reputation among our players for this, as does Bobby Kotick. We do demos for the Activision executive team about twice per year (sometimes only once). They ask intelligent questions about why we're doing what we're doing, but at no point have any mandates (or even "suggestions") about the game's design been issued.

Warcraft is made by the same Blizzard that released it.