Can't fly to Searing Gorge & Burning Steppes?

Customer Support
Why is it that at New Kargath I am unable to fly to any of the flight points in Searing Gorge or Burning Steppes? (Yes I have them...)

From New Kargath I can only pick points way south south (Swamp of Sorrows/Blasted Lands/Stranglethorn) or farther north (Arathi Highlands, etc).
That generally indicates you are missing a connecting flight path somewhere between where you have flight paths and your starting point.
That generally indicates you are missing a connecting flight path somewhere between where you have flight paths and your starting point.

^^ This is my first suspicion as well. If there are any 'missing links' between origin and destination, you won't be able to make that particular connection until you visit the missing flightpoints.
But there is nothing in-between New Kargath (in Badlands) and Searing Gorge/Burning Steppes- both of those zones are adjacent to Badlands.
That doesn't mean that there isn't a connecting flight point that you need.
But there is nothing in-between New Kargath (in Badlands) and Searing Gorge/Burning Steppes- both of those zones are adjacent to Badlands.

You'd maybe be surprised at how utterly wonky flight paths are in that area.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm wondering if Thorium Point is the problem...

I'll check it as soon as I can get back in-game.
Curse you Thorium Point!! /shakesfist

Thanks for all the replies.
Curse you Thorium Point!! /shakesfist

Thanks for all the replies.
Glad you found your missing path.