Dino Polymorph

Mage
Post Limit:
Warlocks got green fire, and Hunters got tome of dino catching, why did we not get Tome of Polymorph: Raptor!?

A Zandalari in the beast pens area cast Polymorph on me and turned me into a little mini raptor, but I can't get that ability at all?

(I know, I already have sheep, pigs, porcupines, monkeys, turtles, and cats. . . but please can't I have this?)
How cool would it be if you could polymorph people into looking like one of your companion/battle pets?
Because they don't like mages this patch :)
Yet another minor glpyh of polymorph inc.

Hooray! More variations of a spell I never use!
Polymorph Oondasta
How cool would it be if you could polymorph people into looking like one of your companion/battle pets?

+1
03/28/2013 04:30 PMPosted by Rentrenus

Hooray! More variations of a spell I never use!

Mages like you make me sad.
No one sees a potential problem turning an enemy into a dinosaur? A cute fluffy sheep is one thing.....a dinosaur.....
No one sees a potential problem turning an enemy into a dinosaur? A cute fluffy sheep is one thing.....a dinosaur.....

When the Zandalari dude did it to me I was pretty useless and fluffy?

Besides, all the Polymorphed Raptors will be female! So we don't have to worry about them breeding and running wild. . . and they can't open doors, right?
This is something I have been talking about for ages. Polymorph Raptor is something that should /must come about! I love those little dino companions. As a trollmage I feel a raptor polymorph would be it!
With all the models in-game already, we should be able to polymorph to any shape contained in our individual pet journal.
Glyph of Snooki, then people would actually LEAVE MY FKIN POLY ALONE!!! /endrant

Turn them into either your currently summoned pet or the first pet on your battle team... I'd be Cinder Kittening mobs all day long.

Then just think, combine that with glyph of Crittermorph...