Girl Demonology Warlocks?

Warlock
So, what is going blizzard to do?

priority list? they should have hundreds of designers to make every of our petitions.....

Key word being "should".
curtens no i wasnt serious... i was just exaggerating my point... -.-

Doing it wrong.
Normally I'd brush this off as just another feminist thread (I see WAY too many "druid bear/cat form is too manly on female druids"), but I actually agree in this case. It SHOULD be a female demon form. Full support from me on them making a new model.
03/29/2013 05:12 PMPosted by Taylurlur
i'm a girl

I'm a guy. See how nothing was gained from me telling my gender other than attention?
however i don't understand why the Metamorphosis is a giant, bulky man demon.

Because the people, who design the game, are probably all (or mostly all) guys and as such will design a form that is appealing to them

Personally, I think that Meta, for female Warlocks, should be a form similar to either one of the Eredar Twins or Mother Shahraz.

However, I'm obviously not a designer.
How can you even tell what gender these demons OR elementals are? Are you looking for genitals? What about gay ones and transgender ones? Can't forget about them either.
Meta is not genderless.
Demons are not genderless.
Or was Illidan genderless? The eredar?

Illidan didn't change forms when he transformed (supposedly the magic metamorphosis is based on), his existing nelf male form just bulked up and became purple.
Likewise, the eredar don't have uniform, gender neutral forms. When they became demons they definitely kept their genders.

I would like to see gender/racial specific metamorphoses at some stage so that we don't always have to become night elves, and while I don't expect we'll ever see racial specific meta skins, it is still a bit silly to announce that it is reasonable for metamorphosis to make a female character change into what is very clearly a male form.

All they have to do is apply the same purple skin on the current meta model to a model used for an eredar twin from sunwell plateau and voila everyone's happy.
But nah apparently applying a skin and model they already have available costs 'resources' so it's low priority.
How can you even tell what gender these demons OR elementals are? Are you looking for genitals? What about gay ones and transgender ones? Can't forget about them either.

You don't need to see genitals to determine gender.

Look at my avatar. What gender is it? How did you determine it?
i'm a girl

I'm a guy. See how nothing was gained from me telling my gender other than attention?

Let's look at that in context, shall we?
i have an Undead Demonology Warlock, and i'm a girl.

Metamorphosis for girl Demonology Warlocks should be a girl demon.

I'd say the fact that the OP has a female toon is pretty relevant considering the entire point of this thread.
Normally I'd be the first to dismiss attention seeking or pointless feminism, but you're just stupid.
Before we had Meta, players were asking for a male version of the Succubus for Female characters. If nothing has changed for that I don't see any reason a female meta would be. The only scenario that I can come up with is that one could be created and implemented as part of the character model updates and that could be next xpac or never.

When it's a hulking purple giant beast thing I don't think you can tell. Then again huge boobs are the only kind of female games have.
Before we had Meta, players were asking for a male version of the Succubus for Female characters. If nothing has changed for that I don't see any reason a female meta would be. The only scenario that I can come up with is that one could be created and implemented as part of the character model updates and that could be next xpac or never.

Blizzard did announce during cata they were going to release Incubi, and other alternately gendered models for the minions. (We're still waiting, guys. Why did you make an announcement if you didn't plan on delivering?)

I don't think this is quite as necessary as it doesn't actually impact the player's personal immersion in any way, and a succubus is a defined creature with a distinctly female form, so complaining that she's female seems a bit stupid.
More variety is always good, and I'd like to see more demon models, but I don't think it's really analogous to the female meta complaints.

When it's a hulking purple giant beast thing I don't think you can tell. Then again huge boobs are the only kind of female games have.

It's not the absence of giant boobs, it's the absence of boobs FULL STOP.
Also the lack of any and every distinctly feminine feature.
Also the fact that it's ILLIDAN STORMRAGE.
03/30/2013 09:55 AMPosted by Mathusela
Before we had Meta, players were asking for a male version of the Succubus for Female characters.

I actually suspect the reason there will never be an Incubus for female players (or I suppose Gay players as well) comes down to something like this (assuming two things: Incubus would still have the Seduce ability and that a disproportionate number of players [and designers] are male).

Succubus seduces male player and guys are all "cool"
Succubus seduces female player and guys are all "very cool"

Incubus seduces female player and guys are all "cool"
Incubus seduces male player and guys are all "wtf Blizz"

Just a thought ;-)
03/29/2013 08:48 PMPosted by Hankuley
I know some holy priest who can't stand becoming a female in ''spirit of redemption'' form.

^ This is the best counter argument on this forum.
it seems sexist.
GTFO with that feminist BS dude. It's a skill in a game. If you don't like being a man demon then dont spec into Demo...
Well there was a blue post response about this before saying they would look into it.
So you want the demon form to have curves, breasts and not to be so hulking? Sure it would be nice to have unfortunately they have a lot on their plate with the new models, pets, patches and of course the next expansion.