Stay away from the guild <Queen>

Mal'Ganis
Came in on an Empress kill, free rolls went out on the healing mace with me winning.

Silence in mumble, then someone tells Ryo to "just take it" despite rolling the lowest. She then asks, "why did we bring another healer?" (It was 3 healed).

They start to leave the raid, obviously just hoping I'd leave. I bring it up to them in mumble, do not get a response but am rewarded with a kick and a ban from their mumble.

The mace still hasn't been looted (Ryo is master looter). Then they proceed to invite a few other guildees into the raid to troll and spam with me with childish antics, trying to say I was calling one of them black?

Minutes go by and Ryo loots the mace and hearths out.

Lovely people.

Yes, it's a pug and this crap can happen - just letting others out there know about them.
Generally Id avoid "queens" anyways if you catch my drift y0.

Haha, touche.
flame flame flame
Ninja ticket I smell. 5 days yes but still.
Stop running PuG's with Master Looter.
Stop running PuG's with Master Looter.

True, but easier said than done. Nearly all the pick-up-groups I've joined on MG run with Master Looter. I haven't had a problem until today - but clearly I was naive to expect guild-ran raids to operate fairly and maturely.
Sucks man, not quite sure why anyone would ninja a normal mace at this point anyways.
Sucks man, not quite sure why anyone would ninja a normal mace at this point anyways.

Because they're bad players?

QFE? lol
I thought everyone on the server knew what a bad lot <Queens> and Ryo is in general. She's a female gamer with a bizarre little fan club that treat every PuG they play with like garbage. I just have them all on ignore so I can't accidentally fall into one of their fail groups.
pics of ryo for 100$ Alex ?
Wow, that's really shady and sad. I would suggest putting in a ticket, but I can imagine the GM response... something along the lines of, "the Master Looter system is designed to allow..." and then no mace. I'll be avoiding this group/cult and their evil dictator.
Your pretty much boned if your in a run with Queen anyways tbf.
Looks like Ryo left Queen for Carnage....so..avoid Carnage as well now?

It's getting REAL!
04/05/2013 01:48 PMPosted by Drizzy

It's getting REAL!

Dat troll bruh
same thing happen to me during some DS run with group from H A R D C O R E. lost the maw for my shaman, but eh just a mace let it go and stay away from them.

lololololol
Nuuck and Ryo sitting in a tree...