Catastrophe, WoW: Cataclysm Fanfic

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Though i've already said it in General, i'll say it again. This one has it all. Can't wait for the next chapter.
If I could make my eyes stop bleeding...
Good stuff Fang.

Looking forward to my next break so I can continue through to chapter 6 and will be looking forward to 7, 8 and 9.
Finally, I managed to focus enough to read it all the way through (Not through any fault of the story, but rather my incredibly short attention span today).

Very nicely done, almost makes me want to try writing out my story. When's the next chapter coming out? =P
Finally, I managed to focus enough to read it all the way through (Not through any fault of the story, but rather my incredibly short attention span today).

Very nicely done, almost makes me want to try writing out my story. When's the next chapter coming out? =P

Thanks for all the feedback guys.
I'm gonna need help with making the seventh chapter. If you guys want, add me on battle-tag.
Tarion#1964
UPDATE: fixed a spot in chapter two where Kioal begins to ride and search for Aranas.
While I'd love to read it, these forms do not lend themselves to long chunks of writing without double line breaks between blocks of text. The sans serif font hurts my eyes.

Have you tried other mediums?
While I'd love to read it, these forms do not lend themselves to long chunks of writing without double line breaks between blocks of text. The sans serif font hurts my eyes.

I apologize for that, ma'am.
What do you mean by other mediums?

You could cut and paste his text.

I put it on my droid tab so I can read it a bit more leisurely and to not have to worry about a net connection. It even has a dull paper colored page field so it looks like a page from a book.

It's mostly just the default font and spacing of the forums; it's not really built for long-ish stories.

Unfortunately, I don't have a better suggestion right handy, other than DA. And that might or might not be better.

Don't worry, I'm not stealing your story; just posted this to give you an idea what DA's default format looks like, if you haven't used it before.
<Link deleted, as it's not really needed now>

It's mostly just the default font and spacing of the forums; it's not really built for long-ish stories.

Unfortunately, I don't have a better suggestion right handy, other than DA. And that might or might not be better.

Don't worry, I'm not stealing your story; just posted this to give you an idea what DA's default format looks like, if you haven't used it before.
http://girault.deviantart.com/art/A-piece-of-Fang-s-story-362184693?ga_submit_new=10%253A1364533629

Hm, it does look a tad better on DA.
I'll have to talk with my parents about that.
Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks for the heads up.

Not a problem.

And I wouldn't worry too much about it; while there is some strange stuff floating around on DA, it's mostly harmless with the SFW filter on.
Thanks for the heads up.

Not a problem.

And I wouldn't worry too much about it; while there is some strange stuff floating around on DA, it's mostly harmless with the SFW filter on.

Oki, got the OK from my parents, they'll check to see if I can get a DA account.
Hoooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for having an art-maker for a brother.

Not a problem.

Oki, got the OK from my parents, they'll check to see if I can get a DA account.

I don't think there's really an age restriction on it; you just can't see stuff flagged as mature until the system picks up that your age is safe for it.

I don't think there's really an age restriction on it; you just can't see stuff flagged as mature until the system picks up that your age is safe for it.

Really? Neat.
fanfiction.net ?

Really? Neat.

Of course, artists being the silly creatures they are; they don't always remember to set the mature flags.

>.>

Really? Neat.

Of course, artists being the silly creatures they are; they don't always remember to set the mature flags.

>.>

Not everyone wants to see all the !@#$%es?

>.>

Not everyone wants to see all the !@#$%es?

I don't, that's for sure.

And it'd be great if they didn't forget those things. Younger people DO use DA.
Back in my day I think 'adult' art wasn't even welcome on DA.