PVP doubts

Warlock
Hi, first of all:

- Is soul link BAD using with Supremacy? Because I only see locks using it with sacrifice for the extra health, but used with supremacy and with a chunk of resilience you reallly mitigate some good damage.

- How is Demo doing in PVP? the looong cast-times of Destruction is making it a little bit boring for me... and Demo uses Fel Flame as filler instead of Sbolt in pvp, right?

Please clear this up :D thanks guys :D appreciate the help :)
Anyone?
Demo MLS is really good, soul link is just bad your pet will die and it will die quickly. These are prolly the most common/good warlock 3s comps atm.

Affliction-
Shadowcleave
Shadowplay
RLS
MLS
MLD

Destro-
Shadowcleave
MLS
MLD

Demo
MLS
MLD
Pet Cleave

Obv i'm missing some but these are all pretty decent.
No, supremacy and link are not a terrible combination, it might even be the best combo for affliction in CERTAIN comps during a CERTAIN season, it's all situation, if all the teams q'ing at the time are drain teams you'll end up taking something like supremacy/link. But if the teams are all KFC's and Thug Cleaves then you'll probably end up using Dark Regeneration and supremacy.

Edit: So basically, Dark Regeneration will be picked over soul link in the current state of the game.