[A] Disconnected - (2/13H) Late night raiding

Proudmoore
Post Limit:
Disconnected is in immediate need of reliable players for our core raid group. Our current raid times are 10:30pm Server time to 1:30am Server time on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Mondays (if necessary). Our current progress is 14/16N for T14 content (with 4 of 6 in H MSV) and 12/12 in ToT and 2/13 in ToT Heroic (tier 15).

Current openings (Core group):
1 Tank (prefer non-dk).
1 Healer (non-priest).
1 monk, kitty or rogue.

These positions are guaranteed raid spots.

Current openings (Standby positions):
1 tank
1 healer w/dps OS
1 melee DPS
2-3 ranged DPS

These positions are standby positions and are not guaranteed raid spots, however with progression the way it is now we will rotate standby players in for farm bosses (at least 3-4 bosses per week) as well as get everyone in for Flex raiding.

Requirements:
You will be required to know the fights ahead of time, and know your role in those fights. Our core group only raids three times a week and consists of 10 people, and we feel it is more than fair that you show up 100% of the time for all raid days (barring real life issues) and stay until the raid is finished (unless you are a standby raider). Because our core group is small, we do not replace members mid raid and we do count on each person to show up so we can get the content cleared in the time allowed. If you consistently have real life issues interfering with our raid times, we will have no choice but to replace you. We expect you to do what you need to do to supplement the gear you get from raids with VP gear, which means you need to do dailies to gain rep with the factions you need gear from. We expect an Item level of at least 525, but we are willing to gear players up by running them through older content if they can demonstrate that they are exceptional at their class and are a reliable raider.

If you are interested please contact any of the officers or core raiders (guild ranks 1-3) in game. Posts in this thread will normally go unanswered.

*Edit 5 September - Updated needs.
Still need a couple more DPS.
Still looking for a mage or spriest and a non-dk tank.
Updated original post with current needs.
Glenncoco(500 mage) and Felasio (497 prot pally) interested.
need a lock? 5/12 exp avaible time are 7:30-1:00 am server time. fri-sun
battle tag: Fruitz#1710
need a lock?

Oblivionz and Felasio please contact an officer ingame (rank 3 or higher on our guild page) if you are interested in any of our current positions. At the moment we are recruiting standby players for our core raid group.
Hello I am looking for raid group on weekdays I have Paladin/Druid/Shaman (all healers) looking to move to other servers o_O please let me know if you still looking for healer

Thanks so much
I tank.
Updated original post with current needs. Again: Please contact a member of the guild in game as this thread is only checked once or twice a week.
i have a 11/12 tot shadow priest would love to do an alt run or what not
Updated original post with current needs and emphasized raid time/day changes. Again: Please contact a member of the guild in game as this thread is only checked once or twice a week.
Updated