Grim wants the D, come join the KT FB page.

Kel'Thuzad
Post Limit:
1 2 3 6 Next
https://www.facebook.com/groups/wowKT/

Overlord Grim wants fresh meat for the Kel'Thuzad Facebook Page, so I would like to extend an invitation for you all to come join us. We have women, incest, homoerotic behavior, robots, half dog/half Adonis surfer guys and an angry German. Oh we have a funny little tyrant lord as well.
And people who wear boxes on their heads, can't forget about them.

♥Ashleigh told me to say that we're a friendly group! ♥

We're a classy bunch.

Before you even consider joining us, I would like you all to read our 'About' section stating our 'rules':

A group for the members of the Kel'Thuzad World of Warcraft Server. If you don't like what you see, you don't have to read it. If you report people, you will be banned and ridiculed. If you have a problem with someone's posts, simply block them, leave the group, or hide the post.

This group is 18+ (We kick the jailbait.)

WE ONLY HAVE ONE RULE:

Do not use the automated "report" function to report things to Facebook that you don't like or want to see. If you have a legitimate problem with something, speak to a group admin first. Group admins will remove things that shouldn't be here.

Blizzard is censoring part of it so here's a Imgur link: http://i.imgur.com/XtmheiG.png

To stop notifications/e-mails from this group, click "notifications" at the top right and disable them.

(Or block the offensive person, but that makes life dull on the KT Facebook Page.)

You can also turn off this group from showing in your news feed in case you are overwhelmed by the nudes. Do not report pictures or posts from this group using the automated Facebook report system!

You should not join the Kel'Thuzad Facebook Group if you:

• Are a !@#$% and cannot take a joke.
  • Are easily trolled and/or butthurt.
  • Are a feminist.
  • Easily offended by blatant sexism and/or racism. (usually only directed at the Aboriginal girl)
  • Dislike Rebecca Black on Fridays.
  • Dislike drunken texts and Facebook posts.
  • Dislike Game of Thrones.
  • Dislike MGD.

• I mean, I'm not going to stop you from joining but you've been warned. Should still provide us with ample entertainment. #yolo

Edit: Actual link. Derp.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/wowKT/

Edit 2: Our little Tyrant Lord demanded another shout out:
    Quote:I want my own shout out. Say the legendary Soldieraim is in our group and you [censored] turds are welcome here! /endquote

Edit 3: In lieu of all the women who have been joining only to leave within 24hrs because we're 'mean': Ladies who join, you are not special, you aren't the only girl on the page- we have girls and 9 times out of 10 our ladies are far prettier than you are. If you come in thinking you're above sammich jokes, you're gunna have a bad time. You come in thinking you're hot !@#$- well... god bless. (Coming from an Atheist.) Good luck.

Our women have balls of steel.
    Huzzah
    Huzzah
    Huzzaheh!
    lame
    I may just reactivate my FB to rejoin this. I was in it a long time ago.
    So was Guterstryan. Don't let him fool you.
    classic ryan
    Don't do it its full of a bunch of losers just looking for attention wherever they can get it. Like guterestryan.
    Oh my god, does that mean the Firelord shall return?
    Don't do it its full of a bunch of losers just looking for attention wherever they can get it. Like guterestryan.

I have ladybits I can get attention wherever I like. #yolo
    Oh my god, does that mean the Firelord shall return?

We await the return of the Phoenix King, the Khal of our hearts...

Where art thou Nate Given. </3
    y
    myspace is where its at
    y

yolo.
    the only reason people won't join is because theyre ugly irl

exhibit a
    the only reason people won't join is because theyre ugly irl

I see you saw my trade spam.
    Only puddycats delete their comments.
    OMFG THIS IS THE BEST GROUP EVER. YOU SHOULD LIKE TOTALLY JOIN THIS GROUP BECAUSE IT'S LIKE COOL AND STUFF, AND IT HAS REBECCA BLACK ON FRIDAYS AND IT HAS PEOPLE WITH MASKS AND BOXES ON THEIR HEADS AND STUFF. SO LIKE JOIN GUYS