Grim wants the D, come join the KT FB page.

Kel'Thuzad
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
OMFG THIS IS THE BEST GROUP EVER. YOU SHOULD LIKE TOTALLY JOIN THIS GROUP BECAUSE IT'S LIKE COOL AND STUFF, AND IT HAS REBECCA BLACK ON FRIDAYS AND IT HAS PEOPLE WITH MASKS AND BOXES ON THEIR HEADS AND STUFF. SO LIKE JOIN GUYS

Now I see why Neil pushes you out the window.
Another class filled day has begun on KT. Come join us. Or be a skank.

That's fine too.
. Or be a skank.

That's fine too.
OUR PHOENIX KING HAS RETURNED TO US.
1: he deserves to be thrown out the window. I did it for love. And justice in this case.

2: ALL HAIL THE PHOENIX KING

3: With men as glorious as Grim and myself who wouldn't want to be associated with this page?
Happy Game of Thrones Day!
Grim still wants the D. Come join the !@#$%^-*!@.
I TRIED THIS ONCE

I GOT STALKED

IT WAS WEIRD

YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE MY NEW PIC (i've changed it several times as i get more stuff hee hee)
I TRIED THIS ONCE

I GOT STALKED

IT WAS WEIRD

YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE MY NEW PIC (i've changed it several times as i get more stuff hee hee)

Danny wants you.

[u]

Oh simple thing, where have you gone?
Plz have a sense of humor. Kthnx.
UR NOT FUNNY THO
[11:12:51] [W From] [90:Geostìgma-Moo]: To cyber !@#$ night elfs
[11:12:51] [W From] [90:Geostìgma-Moo]: To cyber !@#$ night elfs

This is relevant.
Updated the original thread.
Seems like a bunch of f ags who are all centered around one retarded blonde who is apparently good at pve. They just spam your newsfeed with stupid crap that isn't even game related.
Someone should make a subreddit instead. This Facebook page has nothin to do with our server
WAIT WE HAVE A BLONDE?
WAIT WE HAVE A BLONDE?

We have Ashleigh, I guess?

Someone should make a subreddit instead. This Facebook page has nothin to do with our server

http://i.imgur.com/tzyknrD.png

Are you the girl who just got trolled off?

We have everything to do with the server, we're the obnoxious !@#$s on it.

Confirmed: butthurt girl.
Seems like a bunch of f ags who are all centered around one retarded blonde who is apparently good at pve. They just spam your newsfeed with stupid crap that isn't even game related.

nice try!