Let me help you to love WoW even more...

Stormreaver
I like eggs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw
03/29/2013 02:45 AMPosted by Mycity
There is more to your WoW life than loot.

I'm calling lies and slander.
Burn the heretic!
Can you help me love myself?
you tried to kill me Mycity! but you failed so we're still kewl <3
you tried to kill me Mycity! but you failed so we're still kewl <3

It's hard to kill those, when those around you CC me to death... but it was not my death. I of course escaped with my wow life ( not always ) but I did this time. Until next time. ..
I find it funny of all people when he trys to kill me, and my 720k HP pool and I just kinda walk away a little more annoying that I previously was.
holy crap... it is almost 6am... I kind of passed out in IRL. Waking up I noticed toons running roundin in the Shrine casting 100 yard AoE's trying to uncover me from my acts 2 hours ago.

This makes me feel good. Thank you. Ahhhh... there is is my opportunity to educate one of them.. brb.
I find it funny of all people when he trys to kill me, and my 720k HP pool and I just kinda walk away a little more annoying that I previously was.

You are hard to kill, one of the very few to spec all defensive. You are the opposite of me and that gives you the option to survive. BTW I find it funny that you find it funny that I cannot kill you... an insight... a testament to the OP power you yield that is Second Wind.

EDIT: I do not hope Blizzard nerf's your OP defensive CDs just as much as I hope they do not nerf my offensive CDs. :)
OMG... the weekend is almost here. my gf is working and I have tons of burst damage experiments to perform. Yes.... it can get worse, but hey, if you are horde... don't take my word for it... spend some time in your Shrine and see for yourself.
Can you help me love myself?

I know exactly what you mean... sometimes I feel I could stop all of this if I only got a hug.
I will continue to kill people in the Horde shrine ( afk or not ). You will continue to hunt me... and while you are hunting me, be honest with yourself... despite your frustration, are you having more fun than you do during a raid night?

I won't say I was frustrated. It was a game of hide-and-seek not seen since the days of ganking in Ironforge and Orgrimmar in vanilla. Well... yeah. Sanctuary-esque cross-faction hubs made it harder to instigate conflict.

I think I know at least three of your hiding spots now. Better find new ones!
OMG... the weekend is almost here. my gf is working and I have tons of burst damage experiments to perform. Yes.... it can get worse, but hey, if you are horde... don't take my word for it... spend some time in your Shrine and see for yourself.

/lol
I will find you and i will kill you coward
I will find you and i will kill you coward

I keep looking forward to it. Unfortunately the only coward last night was your priest guildmate that ran away from me right after you hit the ground. Don't be too hard on him, you just died right in front of him and soon after he was almost dead, what other choice did he have :)
I was in my Pajamas friend. I put my work clothes on and i'm gonna put in some overtime on this kitty
I was in my Pajamas friend. I put my work clothes on and i'm gonna put in some overtime on this kitty

Pajamas are wonderful! Sometimes for nostalgic reasons I put on my old Darth Vader underoos. I think I'll wear them under my clothes tomorrow... it will be a tight fit now that I'm a man child, but well worth the price for feeling invincible.
Invincible?

If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dJolYw8tnk
Invincible?

Impressive. Most impressive. Obi-Wan has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me.
oh, you must be the druid that attacked me while i was afk in shrine like 20 mins ago! good job not killing an afk rogue in pve gear. GG