(H)jubei'thos- arms.w lf +8gmt raiding guild

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
prefer +8gmt guilds
Hey there, if you are willing to realm change

<Is A Panda> is a late night 25 man guild (GMT+8)

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild because we are progression oriented. At the same time Is A Panda is a bit more relaxed as we all know and understand that real life comes first. Solid raiding spots are given to those who are consistantly reliable
first. We are a progression guild though, so performance is also important. If you can show us that you are reliable and skilled or at least progressing your skills then this is what we are looking for.

What are we looking for:

We are after players who can make all our progression raid nights consistently. Attendance is important in this guild and if you cant make our times we have casual ranks to accommodate players who cant raid on a regular basis.

Do not Apply if:

► You cannot be reliable in regards to showing up for raids
► You don't want to raid in a 25man group
► You don't want to work with a team long-term so we can help each other progress
► You will be tired the next day due to school/work

What are we Recruiting:
Accepting application's from the following class's/spec's:

**Feral Druid**
**Retribution Paladin**
** Exceptional Players **

<Is A Panda's> Progression:

► 16/16 NM 5.1 raids
► 1/12 NM TOT

Raid Times: Server time is same as Eastern Standard Time

►Wednesday: 9.00pm to 12.00am (GMT+ or (12.00pm to 3.00am - Server Time)
►Thursday: 9.00pm to 12.00am (GMT+ or (12.00pm to 3.00am - Server Time)
►Sunday: 9.00pm to 12.00am (GMT+ or (12.00pm to 3.00am - Server Time)

Most of us are Australian and Perth based but anyone who can make these times is welcome.

Conversion for US players: (excuse me if this may be wrong, but im sure its correct)
► 6.00am to 9.00am PST
► 8.00am to 11.00am CST
► 9.00am to 12.00pm EST

If you are interested in joining, come stop by our website http://isapanda.shivtr.com/
Alternatively you could PST Andrelus(me) or Vorpål in game for a chat if you have any additional info you need or add my battletag Kaddy#1158.