502dps War & 500 Mage LF Raiding Guild.

Arthas
We are a package deal looking for a raiding guild on a light schedule. We currently raid 2 nights and would like to keep it that way, but could go 3 nights. 10 or 25 man raid. We are willing to faction change and server change. Looking for nights during the week preferably Tues/Thurs and no later then 11est time.

We are looking for a guild that is casual, but raids with a hardcore mentality. We want to progress. We are tired of being held back by people that say they want to progress but don't take the initiative to do it. Please leave a message here and I will get back to you soon after!
Talk to me in game Thevestian#1253

Thanks
If you are still looking for a guild I'd love to speak with you in-game.

Sin#1720
Hello,

<The Ascended> is a newly formed 10 man guild on Arthas comprised of highly skilled, laid back raiders. We are formed mostly of a group of friends who have been playing together since TBC and Wrath and returned to the game for 5.2. We have a history of consistently topping the charts and have little doubt we won't push content. We would like to experience end game again at a semi hardcore level, and are in need of Ele/Restro Shaman, Warlock, and Restro/Boomkin to join our core 10 man team. Other classes are always welcome to apply!

We offer a social environment which doesn't end when the raid does. We are mostly college students (22+) and are usually always on vent in the evenings, whether it be messing around in Azeroth or just chit chatting!

We raid 8-11 pm Server. Wens/Fri/Sun.

If this sounds good to you or if you have any questions, please contact Insaneopyro in game or at Insaneo#1414