<Lush> 25m 9/12 Needs YOU!

Blackrock
Lush is looking for a few consistent raiders for our Tues, Wed, Thurs, raids from 6pm-10pm PDT.

Currently we have the following demand for players:

High:

• Warlock
  • Mage
  • Ele Shaman
  • Balance Druid

Other classes / specs are more than welcome to apply.

Loot:
Loot will be done using EPGP. Loot is expected to go to the individuals that will be comign day in and day out, in extreme circomstances the officers reserve the right to intervene.

If you have any questions or would simply like to talk feel free to add myself (Niliav#1882, or can find me on my paly Nilav), one of our other officers Ainen (Ainen#1122), or come visit us on Blackrock!

Hope to see you in game!
Are we not 5/12 now.
Updated the progress, thanks Israh.
ilvl 500 Arms Warrior LF Raiding Guild Current Progress 4/12 Jin'rokh Durumu Primordius and dark animus
have a BM monk 12/12 xp

Monk- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mal%27ganis/cayd%C3%A9nn/advanced
Please whisper me in game or get ahold of me via Battletag Runè#1357 (e is alt 138)

I also Like to PVP have a 1600+ cr
Thanks for the post Bone! we'll be sure to have an officer pst you in game next time we see you one (though i have to admit I hate those darn dots in your name...)
*Updated Progress and current needs*
*Updated Progress
*Updated High Demand
*Updated progress again...
I am a 500~ ilvl frost Death Knight looking for a PvE raiding guild; I have extensive experience and I would be willing to app/interview. I know you guys are looking for specific classes but if you are interested send me in game mail or a pst thanks!