What is PvP BM hunter stat priority for 5.2

Hunter
Every site I visit is out of date, or they contradict each other. I realize right now PvP resi is a huge (on like every class but a blood dk, because they apparently stack mastery???) thing to have, however that doesn't help me with reforging. I really want to lean toward Mastery, however I really could be quite wrong about it.

So expertise at 3% and hit at 3% aside, what is the most important stat for pvp as a BM hunter? Crit, mastery or haste?
well I try to have a high mastery and crit score, damn pet is cc'd more then I am most time, so I like high burst with crit. but as Human, the 2nd dps trinket is your main burst.
well I try to have a high mastery and crit score, damn pet is cc'd more then I am most time, so I like high burst with crit. but as Human, the 2nd dps trinket is your main burst.

Speaking of burst, should I be poping focus fire and rapid fire at the same time? Is that kind of over doing it or?

I have a bad habit of waiting for cc and then poping everything after i wrath trinket. Is this a bad habit at all or should I be doing something different?
03/28/2013 07:42 PMPosted by Curvus

Speaking of burst, should I be poping focus fire and rapid fire at the same time? Is that kind of over doing it or?

I have a bad habit of waiting for cc and then poping everything after i wrath trinket. Is this a bad habit at all or should I be doing something different?

focus fire doesn't proc as much in pvp as pve so you may not get the chance to to when a burst cycle is ready, or at least 5 stacks.
Reforge into mastery
Expertise should be between 4-5% so you can hit high dodge classes
Don't use focus fire at all
Only pop 'everything' when you're going for a kill or trying to exert pressure
Reforge into mastery
Expertise should be between 4-5% so you can hit high dodge classes
Don't use focus fire at all
Only pop 'everything' when you're going for a kill or trying to exert pressure

FF = Loss Pet damage Curvy.
4-5% expertise doesn't mean high dodge classes won't still dodge, it will help but they will still dodge.

I reforge crit. It affects you and your pet where mastery only affects your pet.
Kind of on the fence about this to....

Shale Spider Vs Cat Spirit Beast

The stun seems like it could be absolutely huge but right now I see to die so fast it doesn't matter.
Still wondering this one, whether to reforge to crit or mastery.

As BM i understand the importance of mastery, but crit seems pretty important to me haha
Stat Priority for 5.2 PvP BM Hunters= Exp(3%+)>Ranged Hit (3%)>PvPPwr>Agi>PvPResil>Crit=Haste>Mast
Stat Priority for 5.2 PvP BM Hunters= Exp(3%+)>Ranged Hit (3%)>PvPPwr>Agi>PvPResil>Crit=Haste>Mast

Thats so wrong it's not even funny. Its hit (3%)>exp(3+%)>pvp resil(scales better than power)>pvp power>Mast=crit>haste. It's a toss up. Mastery makes your burst bigger with Blink strike. Crit makes your hard attacks hit more often.
Come 5.3 Mastery will be better, since it will scale with Blink Strikes +50% pet damage.
Thats so wrong it's not even funny. Its hit (3%)>exp(3+%)>pvp resil(scales better than power)>pvp power>Mast=crit>haste. It's a toss up. Mastery makes your burst bigger with Blink strike. Crit makes your hard attacks hit more often.
Come 5.3 Mastery will be better, since it will scale with Blink Strikes +50% pet damage.

he cant be that wrong he has the exact stat priority that the site noxxic suggests.

he cant be that wrong he has the exact stat priority that the site noxxic suggests.

um
is that a joke
Yeah noxxic also says that mastery isn't the most important stat for assassination rogues lol. Noxxic is a god damn joke and no one should use it. Their stat priorities and talent builds are so horribly off-base for PvP. For BM hunters i would say go straight mastery, BM is about bursting and with lynx rush and blink strike and kill command you want your pet to shell out some stupid amounts. Crit is second and haste is definitely last. I would also say that PvP power isn't as important, seeing as most of your damage comes from your pet and power doesn't increase pet damage.
I stacked mastery, I keep forgetting to reforge some of my peices but I went mastery/crit/haste after u cover ur bases with hit/exp

With Mastery Stacked and a Spiritbeast buff with RF my KC/BS hits are amazing, I see why BS is getting nerfed you can set it all up with stuns to just powersmash people down haha
I just reforge into whatever stat is not on the piece between Crit and Mastery. Basically, if a piece is Hit/Mastery, reforge extra hit to Crit. (etc.) I don't bother with haste - I feel like I get enough from my reforged pieces. Also, the noxxic stats look like they'd be pretty correct for a MM hunter, but obviously wrong for a BM (except that whoever said it is correct that Power scales worse than Resil)
death to the alliance
It's not even a constructive necro... At least most of the budding dark arts masters try to stay on topic.