Rate The above Transmog!

Paladin
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
7/10 if anyway u had some red in ur shoulders and yellow in ur pants it would be pretty badass all in all it looks cool.
^-- 6/10
^^^^ Look at all that red and orange! Possibly another helm and/or shoulders. 6/10
8/10 the bright blue of the weap doesnt really tie in with the softer blue of the helm/gloves
9/10 Creative, looks well, still i miss the helm
9/10 Aleksei old school look, the tabard throws it off with the black
9/10

I really like it, it's nice and clean. But just a tad too plain.
Really hard to tell with that shield in the way, but from what I can see the shield doesn't match. 5/10
Blood Knights are always nice to see, albeit seen quite often nowadays. 7/10
Mmm, very alliance-themed, I like it. The polearm is just badass too. Really like the overall look, but the tabard seems a bit bland. 8/10
I don't even have a real set, honestly I look like the love child of a colourblind child and Ziggy Stardust. Anyways, LOOK AT MY MUG, ISN'T IT THE BEST LOOKING FACE YOU'VE EVER SEEN?
Nice beard, love the goggles. No rating though.
Judgement is so fun. They say it's overused but I NEVER see anyone wearing it.

9/10 for the added Sulfuras.

Does this sword make by butt look big??
9.5 of 10, I love it, looks cool and original.
@Midknightsun 9/10 I like it :)

I changed a couple things.. different leggings, belt, weapon and shield. The main problem before was too much yellow on the weapon. I don't think I have solved that problem yet (although this one does have considerably more red) I will keep looking.
Very nice, love the colo scheme and awesome dark pally look. If only they came in higher poly but i wont nock ya for that!.

9/10 :)

edit: anyone have a suggestion for a helm?
@ Gilley
8/10, Unique transmog, you can improve it if you get a cape that matches and some better looking boots.
@ Gilley
8/10, Unique transmog, you can improve it if you get a cape that matches and some better looking boots.

10/10. Dig the "Unholy Paladin" look.
I like the Red + SIlver look...but the yellow from the glovves are a little too....bold.

7/10