Rate The above Transmog!

Paladin
Prev 1 19 20 21 26 Next
@ Zenalpaladin love the good ole banana suite not a fan of the helm though 8/10.
8/10 not bad
My armory is showing my ret set even though I logged out in prot gear/spec.

Either way, it think both of my sets are pretty good. I'll edit my post later to show my prot set as well.
Technically I dont have a transmog as I am only lvl 71 but I think my shoulders, tabard, and sword go rather well together.

My armory is showing my ret set even though I logged out in prot gear/spec.

Either way, it think both of my sets are pretty good. I'll edit my post later to show my prot set as well.

Tavine, you got a really good set, though even though the sword and helm match really well, im just not digging them that much. 9/10

EDIT: Btw, that sword is from a ally quest on northrend amd i really think it should be 2-handed. it looks AMAZING. Yeah i know my gloves, boots, legs, and shoulders, are different colors, yet i still think they look pretty cool. One last thing to not: YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE MY CHESTPLATE OR MY MEGA UGLY HELM.
8.5/10 I would swap the shield for Crest of Retribution and maybe lose the tabard. That's just me though.
i like your style, 8.5/10 @luvcheese
Not too keen on the boots and gloves.. 7/10
9.7 out of ten...put together really well and eye patch goes with the guild name
@Sparta:
Logged out in pvp gear. Looks good, but that helm looks silly.
8/10.
7/10
@Kindrat The colors go well together right down to the weapon :) 10/10
Alkaia
I like it.
10/10
Not bad not bad id say for money wise 10/10 but the shoulders need more pump

7/10
Can't tell if your mog is completed or if thats the final product. 3/10
9/10 zagara

-1 for not having the awesome scourgelord helm tho, but I assume your working on it =)

10/10 for the 2 guys in full tier 10 heroic scourgelord I saw several pages back!

also, im very glad to see the other human tier 9 pallys in this thread, gg guys, you get an 11/10! (youll prolly want to go get the shield I have on to match your set if you haven't seen it before too)

and 6/10 for everyone else in the thread.
@trydan: i do like your shield with that set, but whats up w/ that wep? 8/10 w/ that sword.
@trydan: i do like your shield with that set, but whats up w/ that wep? 8/10 w/ that sword.

I don't like weapons that are bigger than I am =x

also, I use Archeus for my ret set, so I got the Restored Archeus for my prot set too. I have the sword from the tier 9 raid also but I honestly prefer a plain blade for my human pally.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l11/TruKnight/WoWScrnShot_031812_045127.jpg

Original Archeus in that pic. my favorite wep for ret on this char.

9 for your set.
Trydan 8/10. It's a nice classic look, very pally, but the armor's a little too flashy for the sword IMO. I'd keep looking for another weapon that matches the color and texture of your armor.

...In game my sword matches my armor much more than in my profile.
Newtype, 7.5/10

Not a fan of draeni but its a different look. I like it.