Rate The above Transmog!

Paladin
Prev 1 21 22 23 26 Next
I like that set Aethen. 9/10
Well... I don't exactly know...
Codez: 3/10, you just look ridiculous; dunno if that's your intention. If it is, 8/10! Either way, cool hat.
9 for effort on the armor, considering your level. 2 for the weapon tho.
10/10, that set alone looks great on a human male. You don't see it on every paladin either, bonus points for standing out.
^ 7/10, that light blue color just seems kind of bland

Holy Cylon Cow in da house!
8/10 I like the overall look especially on a Tauren. The big shoulders just look good on a cow.
8/10 Always love the blood knight look, really makes me wish we had a 1H version of Blood Knight Maul though.

Speaking of wishes, I wish guild cloaks showed up right on armory. :| A red and gold cloak just kind of helps bring a red and gold mog together, y'know?
5/10

Can't swing a dead blood elf around without hitting that particular set up.

And never do we see it on dwarves, which is a crime!

Now, if only I could convince a few poor saps on my server to run Naxx 10 with me so I can get Demise for my weapon transmute.
7/10 Mainly because of the throw-back outfit you have transmogged. You don't see that recolor too often, nor do you see a female dwarf for that matter. I'm glad you have a mace, though. Seems appropriate.

I'm still debating if all the pieces work together, but I am stumped on what kind of helm I could use. Nothing seems to fit right, or has the right color scheme. I was trying to aim for the less ornate looking set of armor, and more of a functional "actually seen battle" look.
7/10 Mainly because of the throw-back outfit you have transmogged. You don't see that recolor too often, nor do you see a female dwarf for that matter. I'm glad you have a mace, though. Seems appropriate.

I'm still debating if all the pieces work together, but I am stumped on what kind of helm I could use. Nothing seems to fit right, or has the right color scheme. I was trying to aim for the less ornate looking set of armor, and more of a functional "actually seen battle" look.
8/10, very traditional pally feeling.
8/10 I dig it.
@Ashbringer, love the old school. I never see that one 9/10.
@ Sunforger 8/10, weapon is slightly off and I'm not a fan of those shoulders, but the rest looks nice
8.5/10, nice match on the shield and mace, like the way the tabard looks with it as well.
9/10 always been a fan of that shield, and you've made a set that fits it perfectly.
@ Eldry

I like that! I hate the pieces individually, but you've matched them well and the sword/helm combo give it a cool flair.

9/10
Pretty cool lookin, 7/10

You cant tell from the picture, but my sword is blue.
8/10 I dig it.

I love the full Redemption, but that's no Ashbringer. Trade names?

8/10

Pretty cool lookin, 7/10

You cant tell from the picture, but my sword is blue.

Love that sword (when it displays anyway!) but not a fan of the tabard.

7/10
@goo; ughhh ashbringer. even back on my druid in the day i only saw it a handful of times, lucky soul. set looks awesome too, i've been wanting to go out and get that dk set from icc. 10/10 ez.

i know my set is a lil whacky atm, in between sets, wish i had boots to match this set though, like some s1 boots that don't exist anymore. :( looks better in game though!
8/10, would fist of justice.