Thinking of transferring to Proudmoore

Proudmoore
My former raid team that I was a part of fell apart, none of my friends on Shadowsong play anymore, and haven't been able to make new friends since I haven't been raiding other than through LFR. Thus, I'm debating transferring a toon to a new server...hopefully a higher population/more active server. I've learned there are a number of LGBT guilds on Proudmoore, and although I'm not necessarily needing to join one of those I still like the notion of a server that has that option. I enjoy healing and have been able to put out some decent DPS on my monk.

Basically, just curious if anybody has an opinion about your server? Any of the LGBT guilds looking for a panda or priest healer? Just putting some feelers out, see what kind of response I get. I've been playing WoW off and on since it first came out. Although it's gotten stale, I still enjoy the game very much and playing with fun people can really make a stale game fun again. :)

Would be a bonus of there are any Seattle-based guilds here! (Shot in the dark, I know)
I just server-transferred to Eldre'Thalas from Galakrond on a pure whim. I wanted to be on an EST server, and those guys had the weird name, so it seemed a perfect fit.

The first guild I was in auto-invited me as soon as I logged in. They were level 25 (good) but unfriendly and unhelpful: no guild-bank access, officers wouldn't talk to me, people in the guild weren't chatting in guild chat.

[Please don't explain why new people often aren't offered guild bank access. I understand the reasons, but I still think it's bogus. I have a guild with very liberal access rules, and it works fine, and YES people have tried to rob us... etc. etc.]

I asked the GM if we could arrange a guild run of End Time, and he seemed positive, and he said he would set it on the calendar...then didn't.

Frustrating, discouraging, lonely. I asked myself if I truely thought I couldn't do better, and the answer was no. So I left them, after one day.

I got on trade and said "LF active guild. I am friendly, mature, helpful."

I told you I have a guild. I know how rare friendly, mature, helpful people are. I also know that many guilds are looking for such people.

I got several nibbles right away. (See?) At least 5 people asked me to consider their guild. Within minutes I found (what for me seems to be) the perfect guild.

I had the good fortune to fall in with a group of very well-seasoned players who want to help me level, and gear me, and PLAY WITH ME LIKE I AM A BIG TOY! I am loving it!

It's literally a prayer answered, a dream come true.

I just tossed my fate to the wind, and (so far) it is turning out to be a good hunch.
I didn't mean to sound like I was bragging. My real hope is that people might be inspired to similarly REFUSE TO ACCEPT DISCOURAGING CIRCUMSTANCES.
I didn't mean to sound like I was bragging. My real hope is that people might be inspired to similarly REFUSE TO ACCEPT DISCOURAGING CIRCUMSTANCES.

I'm more confused why you posted at all.

This is the Proudmoore forums. O_o You don't mention a single thing about Proudmoore.
That's true, I didn't mention Proudmoore. Until now that is.

You are probably used to being right all the time, aren't you? Must be nice! :)
Proudmoore is one of the top Alliance PvE servers around. It has a great economy and community. Most people love it here. Most guilds are in the least LGBT friendly meaning they don't tolerate harassment. That is how our guild is, but we don't allow GChat used as a dating service or anything. And also we are looking for a good reliable healer. You can check us out at http://strangelyironic.freeforums.org and drop an app if interested.
and PLAY WITH ME LIKE I AM A BIG TOY! I

Oh Myyy