<Exhilaration>[A] is Recruiting

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
04/15/2013 11:43 AMPosted by Kagrénac
still trying? and u brag about killing rallys for what reason???? oh that's right cause only good players have 0 death records..kag plz stop ur killin me here

Whats to try silly im stating none trollish facts and who is bragging about killing him you misunderstand its not the fact that he dies its the fact that even during meetings he as the real Gm of IWC stays safe behind is blue tag ;)

well that's just pure genius
Yea helladin we fought you at the first town in Mulgore yesterday, was fun lol
Bump!
Lucy My love You just need to join the darkside :) And then all will be well.
Im loving this conversation.. Can I come?
No but seriously.. Im looking for something new and exciting. Could you use a lock, druid, priest, mage or rogue more?
We could use all of the above more lol we have plenty of dps nowadays so FC's and heals are always a good sight.

Hit me up man
Froko#1638
Thank you my good sir
Late night bump!
Bump for fighting Lucy :P followed by getting throughly spanked by a mob of horde lol
Morning bump
well that's just pure genius

Farming IWC now thats pure Genius ;)
just like last night??? hehe did u like my kisses?
Last night was quiet fun wiping all your pushes into our 21 man raid good stuff but eventually as always the numbers became to great.
Last night was quiet fun wiping all your pushes into our 21 man raid good stuff but eventually as always the numbers became to great.

again lies and slander jeezus kag c'mon..../sigh u trollin me sir?

Not sure how keeping a raid of IWC and randoms on their bridge with ~25 people for a good long time is a lie..I mean even the master of escapes Hob died atleast halfa dozen times along with butters.
Btw thank you Lucy and Kag, I don't have to bump as often so please continue chatting :P
04/17/2013 07:58 PMPosted by Kagrénac

Not sure how keeping a raid of IWC and randoms on their bridge with ~25 people for a good long time is a lie..I mean even the master of escapes Hob died atleast halfa dozen times along with butters.

we were keeping u out u silly goose ;) thought u knew all about IWC..ur slippin sweets
Btw thank you Lucy and Kag, I don't have to bump as often so please continue chatting :P

YW! <3