Lets be able to transform into Dinosaurs!

Druid
Post Limit:
We get a quest item from a mob when/if we ever go to zandalar (It would be like green fire book). We speak to gonk and we have to do challenges for the devilsaur/raptor(Cat form) Direhorn(bear) Thresher (Water form) Pterodactyl (Flight form) and something for moonkin form.
yadda yadda yadda, we do their tasks, and be able to turn it off and on.

Even if we are not able to change into dinosaurs, we should get a change to cat and bear form. They are truly getting old and we need more animals!
We need more animal forms!
would love this
No, all they need to do is the ability to show armor from the animal forms.
I think something like this should have been done from the start.

Each races forms should be based more on the types of animals they normally interact with regularly.

Nelfs: creatures of the forest

Tauren: creatures of the plains

Trolls: creatures of the jungle

Worgen: no clue honestly. All i know about them is the forsaken eat their faces-_- i guess creatures of the pine barrens? Idk...

Considering how rarely you see a bear in a savannah, for example, i never thought it made sense for tauren to shift into one. Since they would have had little knowledge of them (or at least a lot less knowledge than the animals they show every day).
I love the dinosaur idea! I would love to tank as a direhorn or a t-rex!
PICTURE THIS. a flying pig that is on fire licking a lollipop of death, mwahahaha.
Each races forms should be based more on the types of animals they normally interact with regularly.

I agree with you, man. Blizzard seems a little bit lazy, all forms are exactly the same model with just a few changes.
Even if we are not able to change into dinosaurs, we should get a change to cat and bear form. They are truly getting old and we need more animals!

Cat and Bear were updated in Wrath and Moonkin has been the same since the model was created. So how is Cat and Bear 'getting old'? At least the models look updated. :P
Feral druids should get the ability to shapeshift into any animal tamable by hunters, with possibly the exception of BM Hunter exclusive/undead/spirit beast pets.
Great Idea!
If they give us a quest chain like the warlock green fire one, it should be for the Druid of the Flame forms. Fiery Cat form and Firehawk flight form FTW.
Yes I am Onboard with OPs idea!!!!
Im saying glyphs from challenge dungeons because only healers get to truly enjoy the armor so lets just say I tank all the gold now my bear form is naturely 10% bigger, or... a flippin' dinosaur or a scorpion or anything! I think blizzard either needs to make a quest line like green flame or do challenge dungeons or just let us choose from different druid leaders around Azeroth and seek some sort of training or something
I think something like this should have been done from the start.

Nelfs: creatures of the forest

Tauren: creatures of the plains

Trolls: creatures of the jungle

Worgen: no clue honestly. All i know about them is the forsaken eat their faces-_- i guess creatures of the pine barrens? Idk...

Considering how rarely you see a bear in a savannah, for example, i never thought it made sense for tauren to shift into one. Since they would have had little knowledge of them (or at least a lot less knowledge than the animals they show every day).

exactly
If they give us a quest chain like the warlock green fire one, it should be for the Druid of the Flame forms. Fiery Cat form and Firehawk flight form FTW.

I do like that idea, but it doesn't really "fit". It's like making paladin spells look shadowy. It's cool, but they aren't a paladin anymore. The dinosaur idea "expands" on the normal druid forms.
I think something like this should have been done from the start.Each races forms should be based more on the types of animals they normally interact with regularly.Nelfs: creatures of the forestTauren: creatures of the plainsTrolls: creatures of the jungleWorgen: no clue honestly. All i know about them is the forsaken eat their faces-_- i guess creatures of the pine barrens? Idk...Considering how rarely you see a bear in a savannah, for example, i never thought it made sense for tauren to shift into one. Since they would have had little knowledge of them (or at least a lot less knowledge than the animals they show every day).

this

and this
/Thread
I will suggest this. The idea that each race should have their own forms is a neat one.

Troll druids should retain dinomancy. (New class: Druid of the Scale)
Cat = Raptor, Stag = Direhorn maybe, Sea form = Thresher (Nessy), Flight Form = ptrerrodax, Tank form = Direhorn or Devilsaur. I'd go with Devilsaur just to have an extra form for stag. Just for the hell of it, Trolls could turn into Saurok just like others can turn into Saborons as ferals.

Tauren druids = creatures of the plains (Druids of the Claw)
Cat form = Remain as it is (Cuz it's a lion), Bear form = Perhaps a small Kodo, Travel form = Zhevra/plainstrider, Flight form = Bald Eagle, Swim form = Crocolisk maybe. (I need some ideas on this.)

Night elf forms = Woodland Creatures (Druids of the Fang/Claw/antler)
Travel form = Can probably remain as a stag, Flight form = an Owl, Bear form = Stays a bear? (Give me an idea), Cat form = A Sabercat (For something special, A cobra. Druid of the fang), Swim form = Open to suggestions.

Worgen forms = Dark wood forms (Druids of the Scythe)
Cat form: How about a wolf? tank form = Maybe a more feral Bear, Bigger, fiercer., Bird form: Could actually use a bat, swim form: Stay with orca?, travel form: A moose?

And as a side quest just like the warlock green fire questline, we could have something going into the firelands to give us druid of the flame forms. Firehawk, fire cat, and stuff. If ya don't like this, i'm open to suggestions. I need them to have a complete form list.