Rate the Role play gear above you!

Moon Guard
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5 23 Next
5/10

Sorry but I am not a big fan of the panty-leggings on any character, but on a gnome it's somewhat worse. If you were wearing the leggings that match the shoulders it would be a lot better in my opinion.
Without the tabard and weapons, I'd give it a solid 8/10, Aretain. With them, I'd have to bump it down to a 5.5/10. They just clash so much.
Planning on replacing the tabard with Baradin's Wardens as soon as I get it. The weapons I'm also replacing. I was using Brutal Gladiator's Bonegrinder as the weapons but the spinning parts were too distracting (and the spikes were actually going through Are's body entirely on every rotation).
Ah. XD I gotcha. Nice job!

It all matches pretty well, though something's off about it... 9/10

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1198/wowscrnshot041613062932.jpg
^Screenshot, because the armory makes it look terrible.
04/16/2013 12:45 AMPosted by Melithiria

It all matches pretty well, though something's off about it... 9/10

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1198/wowscrnshot041613062932.jpg
^Screenshot, because the armory makes it look terrible.

9/10 I believe you are the first simple dress belfette I've ever seen! Cheers!
Your hair is behind your Goggle...

How can you see?!

The General of the People's Army gives the Engineering outfit a 7/10

Chao Hung Zhi, for Pandaria!
I could make babies with an outfit like that.

10/10

I'm boring and I know it!
Not boring at all! It matches and actually looks good on a smelly elf.

9/10
Not boring at all! It matches and actually looks good on a smelly elf.

9/10

An elegant dress. Though I know if that hat was showing it would look silly on a Draenei. 8/10
9/10, love the set. balllinnnnn...
Can't really see my gear..
7/10
I like the colors and how the axe just explodes into new color.
I do not like how you're a Night Elf and this fashion is wasted on the lesser races.
7/10
I like the colors and how the axe just explodes into new color.
I do not like how you're a Night Elf and this fashion is wasted on the lesser races.

10/10

QUEL'THALAS MOTHER F$*@^ER
9/10. I always loved how your set works for you Felthier. You're the only person i've seen pull off that set. The cloak is too bright though IMO.
9/10

I've always thought that the 'Bloodied Saronite' model was perfect for the Death Knight class and the red recolor of the set is a favorite look of mine for any Horde-aligned death knight. Then, of course, I have to give bonus points to anyone with the patience to actually go farm up their RP transmogs. I got lazy and just crafted mine.
6/10

Not enough butt showing.
6/10

Not enough butt showing.

9/10. Classic. I just wish I could see your weapon. Like, your hand is curled, but there's nothing in it. xD
Tha's th'most green lookin' gear'n mine eyes've ever seen! Tha's jes'... is !@#$in' green! Fine, fine'n, I'll ra'e it. I'mn give't a one. Yeah, ye'ard me. S'%^-*in' one. T'green fer me'tastebuds. Wha' ye dinnae like tha'? Fine, fine. 'Ere'n. Ye get'n eight. Tha's right. Eigh' outta ten.

Take't er leave'me some ale.
8/10

Your exposed gut attracts me.
8/10

Your exposed gut attracts me.

I'd totally agree. Breaking the rules, but 9/10 for that sweet, sweet Dwarven bod.

As for Praxos, I throughly enjoy the Malevolent set. 8/10.