<Alliance Vanguard> recruiting for WPvP/PvP!

Bleeding Hollow
1 2 3 8 Next
<Alliance Vanguard> is a level 25 guild with heavy emphasis on WPvP and PvP. We are currently seeking active, team-oriented level 90 players. We are a large but welcoming community of like-minded players who enjoy creating and participating in large scale world PvP events, as well as running RBGs and arenas. We have a vent server which is used daily by many members, and is mandatory for guild events.

For more information, visit www.the-vanguard.org, or whisper an officer in-game!
Bump**Still recruiting more ppl interested in wpvp/pvp to join us xD
If only you were Horde. Then we could have been lovey dovey forever.
Alliance vanguard vs Lor'themar check it out give it a like and join us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkIAidC7jWY
Helladin misses us, means something right?

He misses being somewhat relevant but he isnt anymore and should have every back turned to him.
Bump-age for such an awesomely sexy guild~!
04/17/2013 12:49 PMPosted by Kagrénac

He misses being somewhat relevant but he isnt anymore and should have every back turned to him.

I choose not to be relevant. I miss AV because they were cool people for the most part, there's a reason I didn't go to <flag>. Although cool, I'm Horde and so are my friends. It just takes one to make me relevant again.
there's a reason I didn't go to <flag>

You knew you wouldnt have a chance of getting in

04/17/2013 08:18 PMPosted by Helladin
I choose not to be relevant.

Stop posting on the forums then

04/17/2013 08:18 PMPosted by Helladin
Although cool, I'm Horde and so are my friends.

You asked rallys if you could come back horde..Do you have so little respect for yourself that you would crawl back to him and ask to rejoin an ENTIRE FACTION?

It just takes one to make me relevant again.

Your relevance died with the last bit of respect most people had for you.

*Shoo*
Well, we all love Helladin and we didn't like him on stinky alliance anyways.. One less epic player for the ally side!!! So that brings your number of good players from 1... to 0!!!

#winning
Does IWC have some book of approved forum responses? You all say exactly the same stuff.
Does IWC have some book of approved forum responses? You all say exactly the same stuff.

rallys brainwashed them when you join IWC
IWC= north Korea

Rallys= Kim Jung Un
Bump for the Alliance!!!!
Bump!
IWC= north Korea

Rallys= Kim Jung Un

NORTH KOREA BEST KOREA
Curse you world pvp aqua scum.
04/17/2013 09:15 PMPosted by Kagrénac
You knew you wouldnt have a chance of getting in

Just like I had no chance of going Alliance. Same odds as getting in as AV. AV was a good time because the people were my age for the most part.

Stop posting on the forums then

No.

You asked rallys if you could come back horde..Do you have so little respect for yourself that you would crawl back to him and ask to rejoin an ENTIRE FACTION?

I was already Horde when I talked to Rallys. Santangelo is one of my best friends irl and he asked me to come back Horde on his birthday and the eve of mine. I owed us both a present.

Your relevance died with the last bit of respect most people had for you.

*Shoo*

Pfft. That's when I earned the respect of every single Horde player, regardless of how they view me.
@helladin I was going to make a multi post quote to make fun of you and your situation but I find it not worth the effort to make points here and there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion

That sums you up pretty well and you have such little respect for yourself that you crawl back to people that still hate on you(Btag friends are always nice).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion

I'd recommend a more reliable source.