[A] 496 prot warrior LF guild

Looking for a guild to start raiding with. I mostly just have LFR experience when tanking the new content. I tanked back in vanilla when I played horde. My current guild and their raid times was working for me, but I can't constantly make those times, so it will be time for me to move on. I'm available to raid Monday-Fridays after 5pm server time. Would prefer a guild that raids 2-4 days a week.

I'm 6/6 MSV and 2/6 HoF 10 man.

I don't mind joining a guild that is just starting the MoP raids and looking to progress through the rest.

I'm 25 years old, mature, and just want to have a good time. I usually use vent, but can download any other VoIP program.

Hopefully I'll hear from some of you.

Also if you are looking for a non plate tank, I have a level 86 brewmaster I can finish leveling and gear as well.
You should take a look at joining the good - bad guys!

We are currently looking for you!
^ What he said.
Really not up for a faction change guys.... unless you guys would like to pay for it :P
Still looking
Add me on battle tag: dilios#1159 we need a core tank for ToT 3 nights a week Tue Wed and Thur 9pm to midnight CST

However we are on Khaz Modan realm

check our website: www.ritual-km.com
MG is trying to rebuild it's raid team after transferring a couple of weeks ago. Our raid time is Saturday night 9pm Eastern and we are a low stress group. We are currently 2/6 in HoF.
Back up and looking for a new home.