Coming to terms

General Discussion
As one of the superior race, it is my job to tell you that Gnomes are indeed the bottom of the barrel. But, without Gnomes, being higher up doesn't mean as much.
But, you on the other hand are delicious! Fire up the smoker!
I miss Kinndy, she was a little light that cheered people up with her smiles....
Without Gnomes, you'd have nothing with moving parts guaranteed not to explode (unlike Goblins):

Choppers
Flying machines
Sky ships
Airplanes (Borean Tundra)
Steam Tonks
Train Sets
Copper Racers
Paper Zepplins
Seige Tanks
Spider tanks
Mech stryders
Rocket mounts

Also, you'd lose all reliable components in Engineering. So laugh all you want, but the only reason you have great things like Mekgineer's Chopper, Turbo-Charged Flying Machine, World Enlarger, Gnomish X-Ray Specs, and hundreds of other great items, including weapons, is because of Gnome ingenuity, is because of Gnomish ingenuity.

I don't agree with eliminating them. Put them to work, making us those things. Your usefulness is your curse >:)
You said WHAT? About GNOMES? You realize, this means WAR!
You said WHAT? About GNOMES? You realize, this means WAR!
I prefer you with the helmet.
I think female gnomes are cute. They can be my personal hairdressers, or something. Maybe polish my nails every now and then.
That's okay, I still like you Tauren anyway.
Especially once you come crying to us once the Goblins start destroying Mulgore.
04/18/2013 08:58 AMPosted by Superman
I don't agree with eliminating them. Put them to work, making us those things. Your usefulness is your curse >:)

Not by chance the same Eschaton from MMO-C? :P

No sadly, he also had my name.
Goblins are cooler.
BEWARE!!!! For i am the slayer of ankles and biter of toes!!!!!!!
Goblins are cooler.

Goblins are cool in the same way the cast of jersey shore was cool. >.>

Gnomes > Goblins any day.
I have to make a Gnome warrior now.

I have to!!!
They have midget voices! I can't stop laughing at that.

"Myy! You're a tall one!"
Goblins are cooler.

Goblins are green bargain-store gnomes.